General

Full Auto Pilot General availability

When the much awaited Full Auto Pilot will be released? The beta is going on for nearly 3 months now. The software updates are very minor updates. When we can expect the major update?

Comments

• Rumor has that FSD beta will be going out to at least some EAP members shortly. As far wide release, it may take a few more weeks. However, it is all speculation.

https://twitter.com/teslascope/status/1353030987089756160
  • Not trying to be a pessimist here , but don't hold your breath.
  • Hello,
    I have a fsd model 3 and I travel a good amount since my retirement. Does anybody know how I can become a beta tester?
  • On the first day of a month sometime in the future. Exactly which month and which year is still a bit hard to tell. Not certain if it will require federal approval or state by state approval.
  • > @rje2417_98641662 said:
    > Hello,
    > I have a fsd model 3 and I travel a good amount since my retirement. Does anybody know how I can become a beta tester?

There is no process to request membership in the beta testing program. You have to be invited by Tesla. You and just about every other Tesla owner would like to be a beta tester.
  • > @narasimmanr_98555622 said > When the much awaited Full Auto Pilot will be released?

Where do you see something on "Full Auto Pilot"? Is there some Tesla announcement this is based upon?

Tesla removed mention of "AutoPilot" product from website and now offers car with standard equipment and "Full Self Driving" product.

How does "Full Auto Pilot" product compare to "Full Self Driving" product?
  • It should be rather obvious the OP was referring to FSD.
  • > @"stingray.don_98527447" said: > It should be rather obvious the OP was referring to FSD."

So there is no "Full Auto Pilot" product.

Wonder why Tesla removed "Auto Pilot" from website?