Model S

Starting March 15th, Tesla Forums will become read only. To continue the conversation with the Tesla community visit engage.tesla.com.

Tesla Account- Mode S Order page

So up until this morning, I’ve been able to view my model s order and configurations.
As of today, I’m not able to view my order page as I use to, and both model s and model x is showing up on my order page instead. I also had delivery window of Feb 23-Mar 23 showing as well and the steps I've completed but not anymore.
I guess the refresh is definitely happening, it’s now only a matter of what’s new and when we get to see it.
Any one else’s order page different too?

Comments

• I'm in the exact same situation. Had a Model S scheduled for same date range, now it has disappeared from my account
  • When did you order?

I ordered one of each on 1/19. Still shows 3/2-3/30 delivery. All completed tasks still showing.
  • Ordered in December. Still showing design, 2/16 - 3/16 delivery and completed tasks.

Did you order Performance or LR model? I ordered LR.
  • Mine was LR
  • > @Hayseed_MS said:
    > When did you order?
    >
    > I ordered one of each on 1/19. Still shows 3/2-3/30 delivery. All completed tasks still showing.

Why not get a M3 and MY while your are at it?

Unless you already did, in which case, hats off to you...
  • I checked my order page, both Plaid and CT are intact.
    Tried to get info from the chat, with little result. All they said was, if I order one, it will be 2021.

Learned my lesson from the last two reveals. Going to keep the order page open during the earnings call...
  • > @Aerodyne said:
    > > @Hayseed_MS said:
    > > When did you order?
    > >
    > > I ordered one of each on 1/19. Still shows 3/2-3/30 delivery. All completed tasks still showing.
    >
    > Why not get a M3 and MY while your are at it?
    >
    > Unless you already did, in which case, hats off to you...

These will be our first Teslas. If we make it through these two deliveries, we will probably get my mother the Y. No model 3 in the thoughts though.
  • SXY?

I guess that will work😁
  • > @Aerodyne said:
    > I checked my order page, both Plaid and CT are intact.
    > Tried to get info from the chat, with little result. All they said was, if I order one, it will be 2021.
    >
    > Learned my lesson from the last two reveals. Going to keep the order page open during the earnings call...

What lessons? Do tell pls
  • Has anyone heard anything on why we cant modify my order? I place an order for the performance about a week ago and now it doesn't let me configure it I don't want to cancel to place a new order since I've already been accepted for financing anyone know what the word is?
  • @Cornflakes - The Performance variant has been discontinued. There is a new "Plaid" and "Plaid+". Not sure how Tesla will handle order changes.

Be aware any change you make will update pricing to the new prices, so I'd hold off on changes until you are sure of what you want and the price. Once a change is made, pricing is not reversible.
  • My September Plaid order was automatically changed to Plaid +.

No price changes. But I haven’t changed config either. Nor will I until know better.
  • Anyone got any info on when the orders might update to the new version doesn't let me modify my performance model s to the plaid I wonder if it'll do that automatically if anyone knows anything please post here.!!
  • And once again we have this jabroni @bassbone1_98264787 shilling his referral code. DUDE....NOT ALLOWED. GO AWAY. What a troll.