Model 3

Starting March 15th, Tesla Forums will become read only. To continue the conversation with the Tesla community visit engage.tesla.com.

Battery Icon back to Green !!

Anyone noticed battery icon turned back to green from gray ?

Comments

• Praise the Lord!
  • Mine was still gray. If yours is green I wonder if gray has something to do with battery temp? Maybe Tesla didn’t change it to gray. Maybe gray indicates something???
  • Mine changed with the latest update. Also the P R N D letters are bigger.
  • Tesla2018, what Tesla software version are you on?
  • My still gray and became green only during charging.
  • Yes which version of software do you have, I have 2020.48.35.5 and it's still grey. :(
  • As noted in a previous post , on the Model 3 and, I presume, the Model y it is still grey when driving but green when charging. The Model S and ,I presume, the Model X it is green all the time. That is on software 2020.48.35.5. Go figure.
  • (me and the battery icon)
  • If this wasn't Tesla, the green battery icon would only come in the Performance package :-)
  • The latest version listed on TeslaFi is 2020.48.35.5, and the battery is still gray in that one (for Model 3).
  • I'm on 48.35.5. 2018 build model 3 long range range with enhanced autopilot without FSD.

Someone mentioned the gear letters were a little larger but I only noticed that the letter that appears right when it's selected seem bigger.

I had gotten the no green energy bar/ smaller icon around the middle of January instead of at Christmas and then got another update a few days later so I didn't have the first update for too long.
  • Not mine. Latest SW. battery still gray, gear icons same size and shade.
  • > @Slonkis said:
    > "If this wasn't Tesla, the green battery icon would only come in the Performance package :-)"

I think you have to buy the Full Self Driving in order to get the green battery icon.
  • Green bars matter
  • Got a 2018 M3 LR RWD with the FSD upgrade and the latest release. It's still grey.
  • I have fsd, still gray
  • I think it was a joke about FSD + green icon :)
  • Someone had a dream
  • “Do Autonomous Cars Dream of Green Batteries?”
  • Mine also back to green. Seriously. I have full FSD.
  • Scrabble is it while you are charging?
  • Scrannel