Model S

Starting March 15th, Tesla Forums will become read only. To continue the conversation with the Tesla community visit engage.tesla.com.

Poor Tesla Service, do not not like latest software update

I agree with previous posts that Tesla service has gone downhill quite a bit. it is absolutely almost impossible to get a hold of anybody by phone, Unlike other car dealerships I’ve dealt with in past years. I do not like texting back-and-forth. To me that’s like 1850s telegraph technology. It is much easier to communicate my thoughts by verbal response over the phone.

I also do not like the new look of the dashboard. Moving the shifting information to the opposite side of the screen makes it more difficult for me to visualize in terms of the position of my steering wheel after I have parked it in my garage. The navigation is less responsive to my verbal commands. Hiding the T symbol information under “controls”, is just idiotic.

Comments

• Sell your car
    Buy a Kia
    Problem solved
  • Or just don't install the updates until you read reviews of features and problems on the forums.

Most updates poorly tested before release and cause more problems than fixes/new features.
  • IOW, let other people be the guinea pigs. Never pay it forward.
    Fortunately, the intrepid know that it’s complete BS re:creating more problems.
  • Just like a vaccine trial.
  • > @jimglas_98269389 said:
    > Sell your car
    > Buy a Kia
    > Problem solved

Or Hyundai 🙈🙊🙉
  • > @jimglas_98269389 said:
    > Sell your car
    > Buy a Kia
    > Problem solved

LOL I bet he will complain about those too