Cybertruck

Tesla Forums are now read only. To continue the conversation with the Tesla community visit engage.tesla.com.

cybertruck pre order

hello i pre ordered cybertruck back in 2019 but money got taken from the account and all but i did not get any confirmation email or an account i tried to use my email but it's without any use..... i dont know what should i do will they be able to find my order just with the exact date and transaction number from my bank?

Comments

• Have you logged into your Tesla account? It should show up there. If not, then perhaps you mistyped your email when setting up the account/order. Not sure how you can resolve it, but you could try contact Tesla and provide as much detail as possible (name, email, phone, day of order, etc.).
  • how can I find out the projected date of delivery
  • @hunley - There is no projected date of delivery yet. Until the factory is actually built and the production line starts, then I'd expect to start seeing some estimated delivery dates for early reservation holders.
  • Hi there,
    Cybertruck is the most powerful vehicle that is made by Tesla. But it has the capabilities to challenge all of the top-selling pickup trucks.
  • It appears my number 114247xxx may be out to about position 1,500,000 for Cyber Truck. Maybe I'll get lucky with someone earlier in line that changes their mind. Meanwhile, when possible I would like some mechanical and electrical specs for attaching interesting things to the CT, perhaps a prototype and possibly for some much larger numbers and uses. Have design and rapid prototyping ability here.
  • anyone have a guess where i'd fall? RN112755xxx I swear I ordered it right after he said it was available during the live stream....
  • Just give your nearby gallery a call and they'll find you and fix it for you real easy.

Good luck and be riding off soon.
  • > @blacktape242 said:
    > anyone have a guess where i'd fall? RN112755xxx I swear I ordered it right after he said it was available during the live stream....

According to the online tracker, you should be around reservation number 30,000. This will obviously be greatly affected by the options you order, your location, etc. But if you are in the right geographic area and order the first production options, you should be pretty early!
    Good Luck!
  • Anybody have an idea what the yearly production will be
  • I remember early it was suggested as being 50K/year. That seems way low now, but there have not been any updates since then.