Model 3

Starting March 15th, Tesla Forums will become read only. To continue the conversation with the Tesla community visit engage.tesla.com.

Any Model 3 2021 delivery updates? ordered in Feb?

Hello! I ordered model 3 on February 15, 2021. I was wondering if anyone ordered during Feb or late Jan and got any updates?

Comments

• I ordered on Feb 14. White SR+ with black interior, 19" wheels. I spoke to my Tesla SA yesterday and they mentioned M3's will be in production in early March for delivery mid/late March, depending on where you live. East Coast will see them first, then Central and West Coast. I'm in PHX and they said expect the week of 3/14ish.
  • Ah okay, thanks I was worried because I didn’t get any updates on my account.
  • I ordered mine in February (CO, blue/black, LR, 18") got it in ~2.5 weeks, though estimate was by end of March, rejeceted it last week, came to bitch about it here at the forum (annouyed local clique of 8th grade girls), and now I am waiting for a new one, no estimates. My Tesla agent said that the one I got was likely from January batch, though I suspect that it was a reject, that is why it was delivered so quickly. But reading about all these issues on the forum, I am considering to cancel the application, and wait another year, until Tesla figures out the problems. The one with the water in tha car frightened me a lot (it shouldn't ,as I used to be a cave diver).
  • > @srki said:
    >came to bitch about it here at the forum

Yep, that about sums it up.
  • > @derotam said:
    > > @srki said:
    > >came to bitch about it here at the forum
    >
    > Yep, that about sums it up.

I wish it was the opposite, that I came to join the club of happy people, and make sure everybody knows how great my Tesla and Elon are, and bully those trolls and trolls-alike who were less lucky or simply hate Tesla and its owner for making such a great car.
  • > @srki said:
    > > @derotam said:
    > > > @srki said:
    > > >came to bitch about it here at the forum
    > >
    > > Yep, that about sums it up.
    >
    > I wish it was the opposite, that I came to join the club of happy people, and make sure everybody knows how great my Tesla and Elon are, and bully those trolls and trolls-alike who were less lucky or simply hate Tesla and its owner for making such a great car.

We are happy, but what do you expect when you make a post that is just complaining? You didn't ask any question or even really seem to care about getting any response. You continued with a mostly woah is me attitude which doesn't help foster a "discussion" as you later had lamented for. I didn't get into it till page 4 but you either missed it or ignored my comments.

People can be testy, and this is a forum full of avid Tesla fans, but you didn't do yourself any favors after the initial post. You also kind of got the brunt of people who are on the look out for recently banned individuals coming back with different accounts.
  • Hi, I ordered mine on Jan. 18th, and no word yet. Also in Phoenix area.
  • > @derotam said:
    > > @srki said:
    > > > @derotam said:
    > > > > @srki said:
    > > > >came to bitch about it here at the forum
    > > >
    > > > Yep, that about sums it up.
    > >
    > > I wish it was the opposite, that I came to join the club of happy people, and make sure everybody knows how great my Tesla and Elon are, and bully those trolls and trolls-alike who were less lucky or simply hate Tesla and its owner for making such a great car.
    >
    > We are happy, but what do you expect when you make a post that is just complaining? You didn't ask any question or even really seem to care about getting any response. You continued with a mostly woah is me attitude which doesn't help foster a "discussion" as you later had lamented for. I didn't get into it till page 4 but you either missed it or ignored my comments.
    >
    > People can be testy, and this is a forum full of avid Tesla fans, but you didn't do yourself any favors after the initial post. You also kind of got the brunt of people who are on the look out for recently banned individuals coming back with different accounts.
    >
    Oh, I didn't know it is mandatory to ask questions, and not just complain. Before that new rule, I was asked why I joined forum now, and not earlier, then why was my first post complaining and not praising the God Elon Musk and Tesla cars, then I was asked to provide VIN number of that car, then to give specifics of the tesla center I was shopping to determine if I am for real, or a just a troll... I don't know if you can see how crazy that is, you guys really need to chill out. This is public forum, doesn't belong to Tela 3 fans and self proclaimed heretic chasers that bought car before me and are posting here how happy they are all day long, and now prescribing who and how has to write here. And if you look closer you'll see that few guys with probably nothing else to do are jumping on pretty much anyone who has some issue with the car if they only sense that that person is not entirely amazed with Tesla cars.

Yep, I ignore those comments, sorry if I missed something you wanted to say that wasn't about me and my style of writting postst and comments, but about the car problems I had.
  • A lot depends on your locale. I ordered 2/13, taking delivery 2/27. In Tennessee.