Energy Products

Tesla Forums are now read only. To continue the conversation with the Tesla community visit engage.tesla.com.

New Engage Tesla Forum Question

Notice this message pinned to the top, "Starting March 15th, Tesla Forums will become read only. To continue the conversation with the Tesla community visit engage.tesla.com."?

I went to this so called forum and it is not a forum. There is no conversation with the Tesla "Community". From what I have seen is the only thing you can do is post a question or comment and not reply to someone else's comment. And there is no sub-forum option. Every single Tesla product is in one place. Hopefully these issues are resolved on March 15. Unless someone already knows how to comment and go to sub-forums?

Comments

• I could not even find where to comment... hope it improves as I think this is a great forum!
  • We could create our own Facebook group. It could be closed to keep undesirables out. Of kick out those who break the rules
  • I was not impressed. Hopefully they will be making updates to make it more user-friendly. Otherwise I will be switching over to a different forum, possibly Tesla Motors Club.
  • I've been on the TMC forums for years - it's been much more useful than the Tesla forums - with more features and content more focused on Tesla products.

Rather than creating yet another forum or Facebook group - recommend Tesla forum users at least try using the TMC forums first. I've found it much better than the Facebook groups I monitor.
  • > @mrburke said:
    > We could create our own Facebook group. It could be closed to keep undesirables out. Of kick out those who break the rules

Unfortunately I do not have a FB account. I got rid of my account over a year ago and it was the best decision I made
  • > @bp said:
    > I've been on the TMC forums for years - it's been much more useful than the Tesla forums - with more features and content more focused on Tesla products.
    >
    > Rather than creating yet another forum or Facebook group - recommend Tesla forum users at least try using the TMC forums first. I've found it much better than the Facebook groups I monitor.

Do TMC forums also cover solar and powerwalls?
  • I don't do social media. It's a cesspool of lies, misinformation and hate.

Not going to happen.

So it'll probably be adios for me on the 15th.
  • @greg - Sorry to say, likely the same for me. TMC not too useful either.
  • It's a shame, because I think we do a lot of good here.

It's only going to cost Tesla more in terms of trouble calls, and their rep will probably suffer even more as a result.
  • TeslaTap, Greg and others - Cross our fingers that there is some unrevealed magic in the engage section - otherwise - it's been nice. Not diving into the sewers of social media either.
  • > @Jones_lab_guy said:
    > TeslaTap, Greg and others - Cross our fingers that there is some unrevealed magic in the engage section - otherwise - it's been nice. Not diving into the sewers of social media either.

Same here, no social media.
  • @scotsmanswan TMC had an energy section (they are upgrading over the weekend so in read only mode)