Model 3

Tesla Forums are now read only. To continue the conversation with the Tesla community visit engage.tesla.com.

Thanks Model 3 owners for killing the forums.

You pricks.

Comments

• A group attack, how interesting.
  • > @M-A-B-MCMLXXX said: First Model 3 deliveries were in 2017."

Nothing to do with the forum issue when in April 2016 Tesla invited all the Model 3 depositors to join the Tesla Forums. As @Mark2018S notes, it was all the Model 3 "immigrants" that "ruined it" for Model S/X owners like @Mark2018S who felt the Tesla Forums were "MINE".
  • 🤦🏻‍♂️...
  • > @RUSirius said:
    > > @M-A-B-MCMLXXX said: First Model 3 deliveries were in 2017."
    >
    > Nothing to do with the forum issue when in April 2016 Tesla invited all the Model 3 depositors to join the Tesla Forums. As @Mark2018S notes, it was all the Model 3 "immigrants" that "ruined it" for Model S/X owners like @Mark2018S who felt the Tesla Forums were "MINE".

You're going to double down and say something from April 2016 is causing the forums to close in March 2021? Okay.
  • Thank you Elon for envisioning and helping deliver the Model 3 in the first place.
  • > @JoeRussell said:
    > #thanksobama

LOL, OK that made me laugh (even though I voted for him twice).
  • > @RUSirius said:
    > ...
    > The fanbois posts got more and more extreme to point that Tesal legal stepped in, banned the worst offender and sent cease and desist emails to the others.

Is that true? Who got banned?
  • @M-A-B-MCMLXXX

I know that @Eagles was banned years ago but @RUSirius appears to be claiming that at least one of the pro-Tesla people on this forum was banned more recently and emails sent to others. If that is true I find that interesting and would like to know which pro-Tesla people were involved just for my own curiosity. Is it true or is @RUSirius shall we say mistaken?
  • There were two versions of FishEV. FISHEV = FishEV. There were threats from his buddy raqball about contacting Tesla legal and trying to throw his ex cop status weight around trying to bully people here, nothing ever came of it except more reason for Tesla to shut the forum down.

The constant badgering and complaints from trolls, to Tesla, is what is causing the shutdown. There were no cease and desist letters, that is just another lie from serial liar RUSirius and his many socks.
  • It’s as though some have forgotten there there are two distinct fora for Models S and 3. Interactions had to be intentional. The FISH lies keep escalating as the decompensation ramps.
  • > @"Carl Thompson" said:
    > @M-A-B-MCMLXXX
    >
    > I know that @Eagles was banned years ago but @RUSirius appears to be claiming that at least one of the pro-Tesla people on this forum was banned more recently and emails sent to others. If that is true I find that interesting and would like to know which pro-Tesla people were involved just for my own curiosity. Is it true or is @RUSirius shall we say mistaken?

As M-A-B-MCMLXXX has said, EaglesPDX=FishEV=RUSirius.

The pro-Tesla people Fish is talking about is Magic 8 Ball's supposed ban, but I'm not going to address that as that is a whole story that M8Ball can discuss if he wants and is not my place.
  • My story has been told ad nauseum with full disclosure and emotions on my sleeve. Unfortunately trolls, and several others, are unable to be truthful concerning their true motives behind the dialogs they push here. It is transparently obvious who wants to help others, that are sincere, be successful vs those that want conversations to be about themselves.
  • > @"Magic 8 Ball" said:
    > My story has been told ad nauseum with full disclosure and emotions on my sleeve. Unfortunately trolls, and several others, are unable to be truthful concerning their true motives behind the dialogs they push here. It is transparently obvious who wants to help others, that are sincere, be successful vs those that want conversations to be about themselves.

What happened?
  • > @"yudansha™" said:
    > What happened?

Complainers badgering Tesla about the forum motivated Tesla to shut it down, duh!
    > > @"yudansha™" said:
    > > What happened?
    >
    > Complainers badgering Tesla about the forum motivated Tesla to shut it down, duh!
    >
    >

I meant your story. duh!
  • > @"yudansha™" said:
    > I meant your story. duh!

It has been told ad nauseum, like I said. Not going to repeat it for an idiot like yourself, duh!
  • Apologies to all with a lil Model 3!! Was JK...having a little fun before the end comes....you guys are alright!!!
    > > @"yudansha™" said:
    > > I meant your story. duh!
    >
    > It has been told ad nauseum, like I said. Not going to repeat it for an idiot like yourself, duh!
    >
    >

Can you repeat "ad nauseum" one more time? Is it nausea in a museum?
  • edited March 9
    > @"yudansha™" said:
    > Can you repeat "ad nauseum" one more time?

It will be available pay per view in the near future. Wait here for updates on when it will be available. 🤦‍♂️

Can you repeat anything you have said on this forum that helped others be successful with their Tesla? All my years here all you have done is stir shit.