Model Y

Tesla Forums are now read only. To continue the conversation with the Tesla community visit engage.tesla.com.

Receiving VIN and MVPA

I'm wondering how long it took others to obtain a VIN and MVPA from ordering. I ordered my MY on 3/9 and granted it's only been 3 days, I'm not told a specific range of turnaround time. Just curious of other people's experience on this. Thanks in advance!

Comments

• I ordered on 1/16 and still no VIN. You might get lucky with the quarter-end push to get as many vehicles delivered as possible. If not, it might be a couple of months.
  • Ordered mine 1/20. Still no vin 😞
  • The only place I can see a delivery range is on one of the original emails that prompted me to finished my profile. I’m not sure about the VIN bc I don’t have one yet. I ordered 2/13 and have a range delivery date of 2/27-3/27
  • > @kennethk_92779245 said:
    > I'm wondering how long it took others to obtain a VIN and MVPA from ordering. I ordered my MY on 3/9 and granted it's only been 3 days, I'm not told a specific range of turnaround time. Just curious of other people's experience on this. Thanks in advance!

I ordered on 2/8 Long range 7 seater. still waiting on Vin and delivery.