Model Y

Tesla Forums are now read only. To continue the conversation with the Tesla community visit engage.tesla.com.

ONLY ONE MORE DAY TO START A NEW DISCUSSION!!! OH NOOOOO!!!!!

Tried to use the Tesla tire repair pump today. It failed. Tesla is the worst car manufacturer in the world...no, in the universe.
I was stranded in my driveway, needed to pull out my lowly Nissan Leaf Continental tire repair pump, which worked perfectly.
Nissan Leafs (Leaves?) are the greatest EVs in the Galaxy. Thank you, Carlos Ghosn. You're a classy dude.

Comments

• Sounds like a serious safety issue; have you contacted NHTSA to force Tesla to initiate a recall of their 3rd party inflation pump? ;-) Considering the MY reliability issues posted on this forum, I decided not to take any risk on the Tesla-branded product so I picked up a VIAIR pump on Amazon. I'm protected at home with a compressor on standby in the garage but could have used the portable pump the day I drove over a bolt and got stranded three hours before COVID curfew in -20C temps!
  • (Actually, the pump failed while being used on a lowly Toyota Prius. A-hole Elon probably has a chip installed in the pump so that it will only work on a Tesla. That sounds about right for the Tesla mafia mentality.)