Model 3

Tesla Forums are now read only. To continue the conversation with the Tesla community visit engage.tesla.com.

List your favorite forum members

Comments

• @mntlvr23
    @PhillyGal
    @hokiegir1
    @Frank99
    @Spuzzz
    @derotam
    @"TeslaTap.com"
    @Joshan
    @andy_connor_e
    @SamO
    @coleAK
    @Pg3ibew_98243162
    @lilbean
    @andy_uk_3_Owner
    @"Earl and Nagin 08 RDS 359"
    ... I’m not done with my list, I just need a break. :) oh these names are in no particular order.
  • @"stingray.don_98527447"
    @djharrington
    @M3phan
    @lbowroom
    @TabascoGuy
  • All of yours, plus

@Bighorn
    @vmulla
    @Haggy
  • 😔😒
  • Also
    rxlawdude
    Mike83
    ReD_eXiLe_ms_us
  • Forgot to add jjgunn

I’m going to miss reading new stuff from all you guys and gals.
  • Cant say I have a favorite, most of the time I enjoy reading all the posts here. It will be a shame for Tesla to close this forum to posting...half a loaf...still has meaning. Without new content, traffic will fall way off and this historical document of Tesla history will disappear. Very sad.
  • Magic 8 Ball!!!👍👍🙏
  • Love y'all, and everyone mentioned above. Its been great
  • Lonestar10!
  • I'd say @"TeslaTap.com" @Bighorn @M3phan @andy_connor_e and @lbowroom have been the most helpful on these forums. IMO at least

Don't know them on a personal level, but as someone who was lurking for a few months before hand, there was no doubt that these few were my go-to

But I would say 99% of regulars on this forum are helpful
  • > @vmulla said:
    > @mntlvr23
    > @PhillyGal
    > @hokiegir1
    > @Frank99
    > @Spuzzz
    > @derotam
    > @"TeslaTap.com"
    > @Joshan
    > @andy_connor_e
    > @SamO
    > @coleAK
    > @Pg3ibew_98243162
    > @lilbean
    > @andy_uk_3_Owner
    > @"Earl and Nagin 08 RDS 359"
    > ... I’m not done with my list, I just need a break. :) oh these names are in no particular order.

Good list(s) @vmulla
  • See? Too many great contributors to remember...
    M-A-B, you have been consistently helpful. Thank you!
  • @SCCRENDO

Probably the most interesting covid and political discussions I had with.
  • I guess today is the last day to post here.
    Have been part of this forum since > 10 yrs ago ( prob 2011-ish) . I have since moved on to Twitter since around 2013 when Elon got more busy there. Thanks for all the great content here guys. Just in case you guys are on twitter, my twitter acct is "pinoy" . Share your twitter accts, I will follow each of you.
  • > @M3phan said:
    > See? Too many great contributors to remember...
    > M-A-B, you have been consistently helpful. Thank you!

And you as well. I left you off my list here, but it was inadvertent.

https://forums.tesla.com/discussion/183830/so-long-no-thanks-for-all-the-fish
  • M3Phan I am truly honored and humbled to make your list. There are some incredible contributors to this forum who have helped us all and deserve to be recognized and you are definitely one of them. I hope all the best for everyone including Fish!
  • > @vmulla said:
    > @mntlvr23
    > @PhillyGal
    > @hokiegir1
    > @Frank99
    > @Spuzzz
    > @derotam
    > @"TeslaTap.com"
    > @Joshan
    > @andy_connor_e
    > @SamO
    > @coleAK
    > @Pg3ibew_98243162
    > @lilbean
    > @andy_uk_3_Owner
    > @"Earl and Nagin 08 RDS 359"
    > ... I’m not done with my list, I just need a break. :) oh these names are in no particular order.

A good list. It was fun while it lasted. I'll look forward to seeing you all over in TMC. Cheers!
  • Our lists can’t possibly cover everyone, I certainly can’t do justice. Special thanks to everyone who called me out when I was wrong.

This is a wonderful place to learn; so many awesome teachers and enthusiasts here. Such breath in points of view, I will miss these discussions. Even the silly fights meant something; there’s so many times I thought , ‘wow, people think like that?!’. This is why I'm not as excited to move to TMC and Reddit.
  • @triumphbob, one of the really good ones too.

Gosh, I’m not real happy this is no longer the discussion zone for us in a few hours. Nostalgia (if you can call it that after such a short online lifespan) setting in. Oh well. It’s been great.
  • @mrburke, shout out!

Damn lists.
  • Damn it, can’t forget @walnotr
  • @M3phan Thanks, that’s a great group to be included in.
    This has been a great resource and I will miss the people and the knowledge shared here.
  • We're personally flattered. Thanks!
    However, my favorite members are the newcomers who used this forum to help make better use of their Tesla's. The epitome of this was MrSpaceTeacher but there were many others who came to this forum intelligent and well intentioned and worked with the collective knowledge here to be able to kick the gas habit and EVangelize for everyone by showing it can be done.