Model 3

Tesla Forums are now read only. To continue the conversation with the Tesla community visit engage.tesla.com.

The least helpful forum member award goes to...

Comments

• @"yudansha™"

aka Tanya
  • @raqball's @Tanya was instrumental in getting @"Magic 8 Ball" "banned" (according to his anti-Tesla manifesto) so "she" has done well by the Tesla forums.
  • If we’re going by bannings, whoever got FISHEV banned should win top award.
  • @burdogg got him banned when he was @EaglesPDX. That lasted two years. The recent bannings, not so much.
  • I was not going to participate in this thread since I find the topic only serves to spread more hate (really disgusting anyone would create a thread like this).

But I must set the record straight, once again, on FishEV's misinformation. I was never banned, I was temporarily suspended (given a one week time out). EaglesPDX, and his multiple alternate names, was banned many times which is why they have to create new user names to return.
  • @ Kneught - least helpful with vulgar language. I hope he is taking anger management class once this forum shutdown.

@M8B is second worst least useful guy after @kneught.
  • @"WW_Iсefree"
    I have never seen him post more than one line per post, without any information.
    @"Magic 8 Ball" is second in list stirring shit up with all the new members posting
  • I wouldn’t have participated, either, except that the shorts have come out in force in these final hours of the forum.
  • > @AmokTime said:
    > I wouldn’t have participated, either, except that the shorts have come out in force in these final hours of the forum.

Have you lost lot of money buying Tesla stock @ 52 week high price of $900?
  • I’m not a Tesla investor. I have never directly owned Tesla stock, though it’s possible it’s buried in some instrument I’ve acquired.
  • EaglesPDX
    FISHEV (eagles)
    ponee (eagles)
    RUSirius (eagles)
    tanya (yudansha™)
    mos
    Shock
    mabuck
    Geico
    bass
    8 Ball

Anyone else not mentioned probably not worth mentioning, but please add.
  • @jvs11560