Model 3

Tesla Forums are now read only. To continue the conversation with the Tesla community visit engage.tesla.com.

The Best Cars I’ve Ever Bought

I bought my first M3 SR+ in mid-2019, when my wife talked me into it. She wanted one badly, so we got one. Fantastic experience. The purchase experience was better than any I’d had previously and I have enjoyed this car more than any other I’ve owned. I’ve especially loved having no more trips to the gas station and no more oil changes. I’ve enjoyed the car so much we got another in early 2020. Neither of our cars had any noticeable defects on delivery and we’ve had no issues with either one so far. Fantastic experience, and so long, Tesla Forums.

Comments

• I agree 100%. I liked my first Tesla so much, I wrote a book about it. Now on my second Tesla. Both have been the most reliable cars I've owned (and the others were Lexus, Infiniti, and Audi).
  • > @AmokTime said:
    > I bought my first M3 SR+ in mid-2019, when my wife talked me into it. She wanted one badly, so we got one. Fantastic experience. The purchase experience was better than any I’d had previously and I have enjoyed this car more than any other I’ve owned. I’ve especially loved having no more trips to the gas station and no more oil changes. I’ve enjoyed the car so much we got another in early 2020. Neither of our cars had any noticeable defects on delivery and we’ve had no issues with either one so far. Fantastic experience, and so long, Tesla Forums.

Paid flattering post promoting poor quality Tesla car. Similar to fake reviews on Amazon.
  • Great experience start to present.
  • > @IntelSPE said:
    > > @AmokTime said:
    > > I bought my first M3 SR+ in mid-2019, when my wife talked me into it. She wanted one badly, so we got one. Fantastic experience. The purchase experience was better than any I’d had previously and I have enjoyed this car more than any other I’ve owned. I’ve especially loved having no more trips to the gas station and no more oil changes. I’ve enjoyed the car so much we got another in early 2020. Neither of our cars had any noticeable defects on delivery and we’ve had no issues with either one so far. Fantastic experience, and so long, Tesla Forums.
    >
    > Paid flattering post promoting poor quality Tesla car. Similar to fake reviews on Amazon.
    Nope. I’m an actual owner and this is my actual, truthful viewpoint. I’ve been driving a Tesla for a year and 9 months and I still look forward to driving it EVERY time I drive. Since I’ve been working from home for a year now I’ve had less need to drive, so about once per week my wife and I were going for an hour-long ride out into farm country just for the sheer enjoyment of it.
  • Great efficiency (M3SR+ is the efficiency king at the moment), no hassle, a joy to drive. I recommend Tesla to everyone I know who is in the market for a new car.
  • I kind of expected the forums to snap into r/o mode at the stroke of midnight. Midnight Fremont time (PDT)?
  • Having over 300k miles of free fuel is going to be hard to beat.
  • > @AmokTime said:
    > I kind of expected the forums to snap into r/o mode at the stroke of midnight. Midnight Fremont time (PDT)?

I expect it will be done when the manager gets to work in the morning and gets their coffee.
  • Things happen on Fremont time.
  • I only wish my Ford F250 were half as reliable as my three Teslas. I only drive the damn thing a few hundred miles a year and the repair bills are terrible and the truck is simple and they've been making the damn things forever.
  • 40 minutes...
  • Our Ford F-350 is a paperweight in the driveway with less than a third of the miles on the Tesla. Would take over $20,000 to get it road worthy again.
  • @AmokTime... there is no other time than Fremont time. The rest of you are just riding along.
  • It's still here, I think.
    My M3 is the best car I've ever owned. Haven't had a single problem with it for two years. Never going back.