Model S

It's over...

2»

Comments

• edited November -1
    Geir;
    "Sluttered" was just too much. Unless it's slaughter-house slang I've never heard of! >:(
  • shsshs
    edited November -1
    @Brian H

Problem is that your plog up this forum with your criticism of people that make up words.
  • edited November -1
    Actually, I love made-up words. If it's deliberate and clever. The opposite of that -- not so much.
  • edited November -1
    The proper phrase is "Pigs get electrified."
  • edited November -1
    Or it might be "Pigs get electrocuted."
  • edited November -1
    This is my favorite thread ever. @stark and @info.richard, you guys are right on! We understand EACTLY how you feel! Great job putting it into words.
  • edited November -1
    The origin of EST. Some pigs survive.
  • edited November -1
    @brian h, you have trouble staying on topic, it seems
  • edited November -1
    Oops! That was supposed to go in the "test" thread. Don't know how it got here.
  • edited November -1
    No, wrong. I was responding to "Pigs get electrocuted." Sorry if my response baffles you. Ask nicely and I'll explain.
  • edited November -1
    @Brian H

If I ask nicely, could you pretty please stop cluttering all threads with your useless 1-line "jokes" and spelling police work? Thank you so much.
  • edited November -1
    Nicu;
    the "jokes" are usually making pertinent points. Sod off.
  • edited November -1
    @Brian - agree with Nicu. Many of your comments are useful, but there doesn't seem to be any filter. You post less-than-useful one liners to so many threads yours is often the only 'new' post and I've trained myself to skip through those threads as soon as I see that the only new post is yours.

Definitely appreciate you on the forum, but a bit of filtering would be welcome. Yours in good faith, Nick.
  • edited November -1
    @brian h, actually I got your lame-o 2/8 post
    My comment was toward your spelling flab, agreed Nicu