Model S

WHAT IS THE COOLEST FEATURE OF YOUR MODEL S?

edited November -1 in Model S
Please brag about the best feature of your car!

Comments

• edited November -1
    It's a TESLA!
  • edited November -1
    It's the whole package--much more than the sum of it's awesome parts.
  • edited November -1
    Reducing our foreign energy dependence (and, hopefully, the need to send future generations to war to "protect" oil interests).
  • edited November -1
    Riding around with my wife and 5 kids in a beautiful, quiet, fast sedan. Unfathomable until Tesla.
  • edited November -1
    The ability to put anything beside you in the rear view camera almost instantaneously.
  • edited November -1
    It's kind of obvious which makes it less interesting, and some people even consider it a drawback, but I love that the center console and gauge cluster are just screens.
  • edited November -1
    Hands down it's the acceleration.

As far as features, it's gotta be the door handles. How can you not love a car that greets you when you come near and says "can we go for a ride". Like an excited puppy.
  • edited November -1
    The continued commitment to software upgrades and enhancements. I've never had a car that gained features before! Even if they don't keep it up forever, how could they, it's nice to know that the car will continue to grow into what they wanted it to be and not be forever stuck on what they were forced to ship by necessity.
  • edited November -1
    Regenerative braking
  • drpdrp
    edited November -1
    san5man

I assume you mean other than the driver's.......

It is pretty cool that things can be updated via 3G and you don't have to be stuck with something outdated.
  • drpdrp
    edited November -1
    My primary purpose for buying the car was the reduction of my carbon footprint in exchange for carbon fiber
  • edited November -1
    no gas, for all the reasons associated with that
  • kw1kw1
    edited November -1
    Not transferring money to governments hostile to the United States via buying gasoline. And having a "full" car each morning without any effort.
  • GLOGLO
    edited November -1
    Can't pick. I love it all!!!
  • edited November -1
    My favorite part is the way people react when you take them for a ride the first time :-)
  • edited November -1
    Wishing that I had spent $10,000 MORE!
  • edited November -1
    When I was a kid, I owned a electric slot-car set. I always thought to myself... "Wow, if only real cars were that fast!"

I now own a REAL SLOT-CAR! :-)
  • edited November -1
    Giving people the "Tesla Grin" for the first time.
  • edited November -1
    +1 craigi.

I love all the tech involved, but if this car burned gas, I never would have taken a second look. Time to get out of the oil business.
  • edited November -1
    I would have to say the screens; both the 17" touchscreen, and the instrument cluster screen in front of the driver. When I first walked into a Tesla store (Newport Beach), that was what kept me coming back, just to gaze at the screens!
  • edited November -1
    I love the Tesla apps that come with it ! The iPhone app that lets me see where the car is and and how fast it is going , the temperature inside the car and its charge status. My wife loves the apps too. Also the the home link button knows to pop up when it is time to open the garage door. Too cool!
  • edited November -1
    Never again having to stand in the freezing rain at 6am pumping gas.
  • edited November -1
    I am paying for a $35,000 car with the fuel saving but driving Jauguar.
  • edited November -1
    When I am driving, I AM the coolest thing in the car. At least that's how I feel. :)
  • edited November -1
    the accelerator.