General

Starting March 15th, Tesla Forums will become read only. To continue the conversation with the Tesla community visit engage.tesla.com.

Shareholders meeting June 4

edited November -1 in General
I'm planning to go, and will drive my Model S from Los Angeles up to Mountain View.

Anyone else interested? Maybe a caravan?

Comments

• edited November -1
    Just curious, is it usually possible for even those with a modest number of shares to attend such meetings? Reservations required? Are they one-day events? Do the major holders sit up front, peons to the rear? Does it cost money to get in? Dress code? Food? Do all the shareholders get invites?

I would like to go, never have been interested in a shareholder's meeting before, except Apple's maybe. Any info would be appreciated.
  • edited November -1
    I've only got a handful of shares and I got an invite. Still debating whether to go or not as its a bit of a journey.
  • edited November -1
    if the shareholders are interested get negotiations going with FORD AUSTRALIA as well as the victorian and federal goverment to get operations started up here in australia as there is a big opening just been shown look at this

http://www.bayfmgeelong.com.au/index.php/news/23850-ford-to-close-aussie-manufacturing-operations

i say you would be welcomed with open arms here
  • edited November -1
    Mebbe the Oz. gov will "buy" the plant, turn it over to the unions, and let them manage themselves. Like GM. Win-win-lose.
  • edited November -1
    @carlgo Those are all real good questions. To say I am clueless would be to overstate my knowledge. If I learn anything, I'll post.

@Vawlkus You received an invite? I just bought shares a month ago, but I haven't received anything. ??? Again, color me clueless.

And if there were a caravan, could the charging stations handle it?
  • edited November -1
    I've been curious about the shareholders meeting as well. I've never been to one, I'd love to go but I am a long way from there.

If anyone goes, please post about the meeting here.
  • edited November -1
    If its a general shareholders meeting, having even one share of TM would give you the right to attend and, in most cases, even speak at the meeting.
  • edited November -1
    You must be registered with the company as a shareholder. Not hard to do.