Snap-in type supercapacitors

edited November -1 in General
Dear Experts

I cannot find any connectors for snap-in supercapacitors.

Could you please let me know what socket or connector is recommended for snap-in type of supercapacitors?

They are 'snap-in' type but snap into what?

Thanks for reading.



  • edited November -1
    What? Wrong forum?
  • edited November -1
    Marty McFly, is that you?

    Actually, I believe "snap-in" refers to the fact that it is fashioned like a battery in form and function to connect to something, rather than a sheet of graphene. Although I could very likely be wrong. This is not my area.

    Let me quickly 'mispelllle' a word, which will trigger all sorts of alarms in TeslaForumLand... don't worry, help is coming.
Sign In or Register to comment.