Model X

Is it long enough?

edited October 2013 in Model X
Absolutely love my Model S! Want to buy the X for my wife for our growing family. She wants a larger car. Is thinking about a minivan. Just cannot tell how much room this car has? I feel the photos I keep seeing make the 3rd row look really crammed, even the 2nd row too. Has anyone who has seen this car in person have opinions on the 2/3 row for space. How about storage. Can you haul 2-3 kids, with car seats and still have storage for all of their stuff for a weekend? I know the MS has way more room than it appeared in photos. I'm hoping the MX is the same.

Comments

• edited November -1
    I've see it in Palo Alto. I don't think it's very cramp in the second and third row. A lot of times when I see them photograph of the front seats are pulled all the way back so a 7 ft person can fit. Which makes the rear cramp looking. Pull the front seat forward a ft and it look more spacious. The cargo area is larger than I expected, lenthwise and deep. I was actually shocked I have a sienna van now and I would say it has a lot larger cubic space. Not as tall though.. Don't forget the frunk. It's deeper than the model s frunk but doesn't have that cubby space because the front wheel drive motor is up front.. Hope this helps. You have to see it in person. It's a large crossover
  • edited November -1
    It can definitely fit 5 teens comfortably.
  • edited November -1
    Thanks aaquino22. My wife went to the Palo Alto store when in the area on business last week and it is gone. They should just keep it in the store.
  • edited November -1
    The white model X is now at the factory in Fremont,CA. I do not know if it is on display there. Hopefully it will .