New Jersey

My Ideas For NE Superchargers from a North Jersey Perspective

These are the Supercharger locations that make most sense from my location, travels, and destinations:
- Edison @ I-287/I-95/Parkway/RT 1
- Atlantic City, NJ @ GSP & AC ExpWay
- Scranton, PA @ I-81/I-84/I-380/HW6
- Syracuse, NY @ I-90/I-81/I-690
- Schenectady, NY @ I-90/I-88
- Rochester, NY @ I-90/I-390
- Buffalo, NY @ I-90 btwn I-190 & I-290

These would cover pretty much all routes, travels, roadtrips, and make the most sense from a NJ/PA/NY perspective. Let me know if you guys agree with me!

Comments

• edited November -1
    At this point it sounds wonderful. I would be thrilled to see any plans for Supercharger in the northeast!
  • edited November -1
    Need a station near Bergen County.
  • edited November -1
    The Supercharger map seems to show one in Bergen County. Probably near GWB or maybe Lincoln Tunnel.
  • edited November -1
    +1 on "Atlantic City, NJ @ GSP & AC ExpWay" -- need to open up near-destination charging at the Jersey Shore
  • edited November -1
    Agree on all fronts. The intersection of interstates in Syracuse, Binghamton, Scranton, Schenectady, Rochester, Buffalo and Edison are ideal for NE travel.
  • edited November -1
    Add one at Albany & Plattsburgh - Vermont needs tourism and so does my favorite town - Montreal
  • edited November -1
    I agree with JaredBanyard. His list of locations would also work well for me.

- Edison @ I-287/I-95/Parkway/RT 1
    - Atlantic City, NJ @ GSP & AC ExpWay
    - Scranton, PA @ I-81/I-84/I-380/HW6
    - Syracuse, NY @ I-90/I-81/I-690
    - Schenectady, NY @ I-90/I-88
    - Rochester, NY @ I-90/I-390
    - Buffalo, NY @ I-90 btwn I-190 & I-290

In addition I would love to see Superchargers on I-87 from NJ to Plattsbrugh then several to the east into VT. We regularly travel from I-80/I-287 area in NJ to Rochester NY and Stowe VT.

The East Coast really needs to be next priority (after Elon's coast to coast route is covered).