New York

Opticoat Pro in Long Island/NYC

edited November -1 in New York
Just wanted to give a quick shout out and thanks to Will from Xclusive Autoworks detailing for the great job he did on my red P85.
Very pleasant, great attention to detail and pride in his work. Please see the link for some pictures he took of my car.

http://xclusiveautoworks.com/long-island-tesla-opticoat/

Thanks Will!

Comments

• edited November -1
    How much did you paid for this?
  • edited November -1
    Based on the research that I did, the pricing depends on the amount of prep work involved removing the swirls from the existing clear coat. I had Will come out to do an estimate before the work and he was very reasonable. He ended up working a little longer than his original estimate, but didn't charge me for the overage. The whole process came out to $625 for the prep and opticoat of the car and $75 for the wheels.
  • edited November -1
    For those in westchester/connecticut.....i had an excellent result with OPTICOAT PRO applied by Rich Grasa of Explicit Details Auto Appearance out of Milford Ct.....came to my house near Mt. Kisco ....full prep....paint correction...etc.....and finishing with OPTI-SEAL made the sheet metal glossy and smooth as silk.....i was so impressed i had him do my other car (Audi A7) as well....also with great results....i'm just a happy customer (and a pretty picky one)....his number is 860-946-7498