New Jersey

Insurance Company Suggestions?

edited November -1 in New Jersey
Any recommendations for insurance companies in NJ? Obviously premiums differ based on individual factors but I'm shopping around and interested to hear other people's experiences/findings.

Thanks!

Comments

• edited November -1
    I use NJM (for auto and homeowners). Can't really comment on price given the variability in options, but it seemed reasonable based on my other vehicles. They didn't have any trouble signing me up, so I assume they already have other Teslas.
  • edited November -1
    We replaced our A7 with our S and there was no change in rate. The premium amount is higher due to the increased asset value. We insure with Allstate.
  • edited November -1
    Mine is with NJM as well. Did not compare against other companies. I do know that for the same product it is much better than GEICO. My husband's used to be GEICO, it was pulling teeth when it was time to pay, and most of the teeth were missing to start with, in other words, cost/payout seemed quite fair with NJM but not so with GEICO (years ago).
  • edited November -1
    Progressive. Around the same price as my prior Range Rover Sport supercharged.
  • edited November -1
    I have a great rate through a personal Allstate Agent, John Noto.

http://agents.allstate.com/john-t-noto-lawrenceville-nj.html

Just tell him Jared Banyard sent you :)
  • edited November -1
    I'm very pleased with NJM (Have been with them for years).
  • edited November -1
    I had a Volt and now a Tesla S. Mine is insured with Chubb with little price change and excellent coverage and service. Used Borden-Perlman in Lawrenceville, NJ. Nikki is the agent.