Model S

The Tesla Diet

edited November -1 in Model S
Simple really. Got my MS85 a bit over 3 weeks ago, and have lost 5 pounds already. Me, not the car!

Stopped going to the gas station, therefore stopped running inside for a bag of chips, snacks, drinks. Did nothing else different.

Have to get the wife one now! (Don't tell her I said that)

Comments

• edited November -1
    I'm worried when I get my S85 I'll have the opposite problem: I'll be so eager to come up with excuses to drive that I'll end up going to the supermarket a lot more: "Uh oh, need more milk, better go NOW!!!"
  • edited November -1
    It will be really bad when you start driving the MS just to chase the Dorittos truck around on his deliveries......
  • edited November -1
    maybe your health insurance should reimburse you some like they do for health clubs!
  • edited November -1
    Oh you aren't talking about starving yourself to save for the down payment?
  • edited November -1
    I foresee the most necessary trip I'll simply have to make on a moment's notice will be the one to a nice outdoors snack/ice cream stand that's a pleasant 20 minute drive away.
  • edited November -1
    Interesting. I would think getting a new car would induce more driving and less walking and cycling as transport modes. The best transportation related weight loss program I ever subscribed to was cycling to work. I need to start doing it again. It's 17 miles each way, which only takes about an hour - not much longer than sitting in I-5 traffic jams over the same distance.
  • edited November -1
    Go on the paleo diet, just stop anywhere and eat a bush.
  • edited November -1
    Matthew98... a plan for you!
  • edited November -1
    I used pick to a restaurant around 45 miles away just so I could drive.
  • Thanks for information