New York

Mobile auto detailer wanted in Queens

edited November -1 in New York
Has anyone found/used a trustworthy auto detailer that travels to your home/place of work? I'm looking to find a reliable person who will come to my home in Queens.

Comments

• edited November -1
    I wish I could help but I have no experience with this. BTW did you ever get that new 14-50 adapter worked out?

Regards
  • edited November -1
    @J.T. Yes, I did, and thanks! I have nothing to complain about except the long wait for the 6 upgrade. As long as we're doing "asides," Has there been any plans to set a date for the next meeting?
  • edited November -1
    We all seem to be waiting for something at Tesla Tower out east, but if you want to meet for coffee on Saturday morning, I would be up for that.
  • edited November -1
    This weekend and all this coming week I will be busier than usual. Anytime during the following week would probably be good, if that works for you.
  • edited November -1
    The High Holidays are coming which makes from now until October 15 kind of iffy but I might be able to do a week from Saturday in the a.m.
  • edited November -1
    No pressure, of course. :) If you know a place where it would be safe to park Teslas, let me know. At the moment, the 20th is open for me. If things should get hectic for either of us, we can shoot for another time.
  • edited November -1
    I'll find a place. Stay tuned
  • edited November -1
    What are you looking to do? There's a guy at work who does detailing, but it's a side-job for him.
  • edited November -1
    @dramingly I'm really just looking for someone who can accomplish cleaning the exterior of the car, in my driveway, at a reasonable cost. If the cost is reasonable, he/she can do the interior as well. I'm not looking for any kind of special scratch repairs or ding removals, but rather a basic cleaning. It might even become a regular thing, if it works out.
    Randy
  • edited November -1
    He opticoated the car for me; before doing so, he detailed the inside and the outside extremely well. If you want, I can ask if he's interested in working on another Tesla.

We work in Flushing.
  • edited November -1
    @dramingly Yes, please ask him. That is assuming you were pleased with the work he did. :) I'm nearby in Forest Hills.
    Thanks!
    Randy
  • edited November -1
    Yes, I am pleased. There's no way to get direct contact info without showing it to everyone on this board, but if you're willing to, can I get an email or number to text you?
  • edited November -1
    dramingly and rsigman. Feel free to use my email as a conduit. It's well known anyway.

[email protected]
  • edited November -1
    Thanks, JT.
  • edited November -1
    Thanks, JT!
  • edited November -1
    I'm also interested in interior detailing. If your guy is interested pass on my email address. I'm in Astoria.