New York

All weather floor mats

As a new model S85 owner since September 13,2014 I am looking to buy a complete set of all weather floor mats for the winter months. I looked at the tesla set but was not impressed. Anyone have recommendations?

Comments

• edited November -1
    I bought the Lloyd's mats and I'm very happy with them
  • edited November -1
    I'm going to get mine from weathertech.com
  • edited November -1
    Weather tech makes the ones tesla sells
  • edited November -1
    I too got the Lloyd mats (whole set) and they just came yesterday... don't know how they'll fit since I don't have the car yet, but they look pretty good (airing them out) and other folks have been very happy with them. You can typically find good online discounts either on the mats or retailers; I happened to use AutoAnything.
  • edited November -1
    Thanks for all the feedback. I went on weathertech's site and dialed in the make and year and it tells me mats are not available yet. Can I assume nothing has changed between the model S years? I like the weathertech mats
  • edited November -1
    I just ordered mine through Tesla. They were $49.00 cheaper than from weather tech.
  • edited November -1
    I looked at them at the mt kisco sc and was not sure they where what I was looking for. Looking for more flexible rubber with a deep well to collect water and snow