Model X

Living in a MX

2»

Comments

• edited November -1
    Brian,

If you are courteous and move out of the spot when all spots are full (even if you are sleeping), then sure it is free. But try squatting in a Supercharger spot for several days at a time ... I'm pretty sure there will be some sort of consequences, whether it is an official response from Tesla or unofficial from other owners. Don't abuse the privilege of free Supercharging for the life of the vehicle.
  • edited November -1
    Kyle;
    That's nothing more than, "Don't be a jerk."
  • edited November -1
    @Efoster4green : You're welcome. Small world. Even smaller MItten :) We should look up the local Tesla club when we get our MX's http://my.teslamotors.com/forum/forums/tesla-owners-michigan
  • edited November -1
    @sg021 reports " I don't see too much of a difference between an MX and any other big SUV in terms of being a camper, " I respectfully offer a somewhat different opinion. Think of the MX as a sort of giant flashlight on wheels with built-in climate control. No emissions while AC is running. With the huge capacity of 85 kwh you can live in the vehicle for several days without recharging. Just go to charging stations as needed. Then drive off to wherever you plan to camp and enjoy the amenities.