Other

Ohio

edited November -1 in Other
Well I know I'm not alone in Ohio... my neighbor has one too. Where's the rest of you guys?

Comments

• edited November -1
    I live in Columbus. Check out the Ohio Tesla group on Facebook.
  • edited November -1
    We are in Dayton, just ordered our car
  • edited November -1
    I live in Dublin, I've got 4000 miles on my 85D. Absolutely love it. A bit of wind noise from the front driver window (the small triangular glass in the corner), it was looked at by Tesla Service a few times, they only marginally made it better. Otherwise, just absolutely love it. I drive 500-600 miles a week, and I never stop anywhere except work and home.

I did test the Supercharger in Grove City, I got 390+ miles/hour! My experience with the Supercharger in WV (on the way to Pittsburgh to watch my Pirates) was much slower (150-180 mi/hour). Anybody have any experience with these Superchargers?

Also, I believe there needs to be a Supercharger on the north side of Columbus, somewhere near the 270 loop and I-71. Any thoughts?
  • edited November -1
    I hope they get that speed up in the Tridelphia, WV SC. I live in Dayton and will need to take the run to Pittsburgh pretty regularly.

P85 CPO ordered June 8, 2015
  • edited November -1
    Has there been any meet ups in Ohio? I'm in Springboro and have seen several Model S's around. We should meet up if that has not been done yet. If it has, and there are regular meet ups, please let me know via email.

lasalaleo at yahoo dot com
  • edited November -1
    I've seen a few others in Cleveland, but haven't met anyone yet. Where is everyone?
  • edited November -1
    I am sending you one of my ten $1,000 gift certificates for buying a Tesla Model S via this link:

http://ts.la/margo7769 (expires on Oct 31, 2015). Just use this link to get $1000 off. Tesla has never given a discount and it is here for you to use now only. Oct 31- deadline

I got my Tesla 15 months ago and I LOVE IT!!!!!!!

email me @ [email protected]
  • edited November -1
    I am sending you one of my ten $1,000 gift certificates for buying a Tesla Model S via this link:

http://ts.la/margo7769 (expires on Oct 31, 2015). Just use this link to get $1000 off. Tesla has never given a discount and it is here for you to use now only. Oct 31- deadline

I got my Tesla 15 months ago and I LOVE IT!!!!!!!

email me @ [email protected]
  • edited November -1
    We just ordered a Model S and will get in December using a VA code (lots of good info on these forums).
    Please email us if there is a get-together!
    We have a 2014 Volt but are newbies to the Tesla experience.
    Thanks,
    John
  • edited November -1
    North Canton Ohio here, fully loaded 2015 85D with over 4,000 miles on it in 8 weeks. I can't stop driving it just for fun. I have made 3 trips to Columbus in the last five weeks as one of our kids goes to The Ohio State University. 280 miles round trip to Columbus from N. Canton. Super charge at the grove city supercharger and good to go. Love my TESLA. I should clarify, I am not a hovering college parent, this is our fourth in college and he is swimming so a lot trips involved!
  • edited November -1
    Hey everyone, I live in northern KY, just about 10 minute from Cincinnati. Ordered mine on Friday night! Really excited for the December delivery!
  • edited November -1
    I took delivery of my Model S 70D on August 28th in Columbus. It now has 3700 miles on it.
  • edited November -1
    I just ordered mine about a week ago for late December delivery. I agree that we should meet up.
  • edited November -1
    Mine P90D is supposed to come in late December too. Are you picking yours up in Columbus?
  • edited November -1
    I just ordered my red, model S for late Jan-early Feb delivery. Anyone have an extra 1k voucher that they would be willing to share?
    Thanks,
    [email protected]
  • edited November -1
    Sent you mine.
  • edited November -1
    Hi all you Ohioans! I've had a model S up in the Cleveland area since 2013. Since I bought a P85D a few months ago, I would like to sell my brown 2013 model 85S with 34,600 miles on it. Know anybody who might be interested? By the way, it was one of the first to have the uppgraded winter package, w/ rear seat heaters and heated windshield, etc.
  • edited September 2016
    Hi guys! I'e got a 2013 Model S P85 with 45,000 miles on it. I live west of Mansfield, work in Canton and drive it pretty much every day. With the miracle of regenerative braking, I think I only tap the brake once or twice on my 67 mile commute. I previously had an orange 2008 Roadster (#313) which I waited two years to get. I am a Tesla evangelist -- having been pretty amazed by its technology and reliability since day one.

I am a car nut, so I have a lot of interesting (and fast) cards in my garage. That said, people are always the most surprised by my Tesla. Hope you are all enjoying yours as much as I am mine!
  • edited February 2017
    I am a Model X P90D owner in Bath (Akron), now have about 10,500 miles on the car. It is my daily drive except when using my RV in the summer. I have seen several Model S around Bath but no Model X. Anyone out there?
  • edited March 2019
    Model 3s in Ohio where are u?
  • edited April 9
    Toledo!
  • Maineville Ohio near King's Island.