Washington DC

Starting March 15th, Tesla Forums will become read only. To continue the conversation with the Tesla community visit engage.tesla.com.

Shout out to Driven Dynamics for clear coat and tint near Rockville SC.

If you are considering window tint or Ceramic Pro 9H clear coat in Maryland, I can vouch for www.DrivenDynamics.com
They are conveniently located less than two miles from the Rockville Service Center. Upon receipt of my new S85D, I drove it straight there. The clear coat was applied on the paint, chrome and rims. Water beads up like a freshly waxed car without the need for waxing. Brake dust wipes right off the rims. Gilbert and his team did a great job.

Comments

• edited November -1
    @Bob.Calvo, do you mind letting us know what they charged you?
  • edited November -1
    Bob, I would be interested to know the cost too. Thanks.
  • edited November -1
    This is from Gilbert about his current pricing. I combined with window tint at the same time and got a competitive price. These compares favorably to other locations that I've seen on line.

RE: Shout out to Driven Dynamics for clear coat and tint near Rockville SC. | Forums | Tesla Motors

Thanks for the kind words Bob,

If you want to share pricing with people you can give them our current prices. $650 for Bronze Package, $850 for Silver package and $1100 for Gold Package. Paint correction can be anywhere between $250.00-$400.00 additional.

Thanks again for the referrals .

Gilbert Morales | Shop Manager
    Driven Dynamics
    Automotive Film Solutions
    112-G Frederick Avenue
    Rockville, MD 20850
    O. (301) 838-0333
    C. (240) 383-0921
    E. [email protected]
    W. www.DrivenDynamics.com

http://www.drivendynamics.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/DrivenWebsiteLogo-copy-e1400906573542.png
  • edited November -1
    Thanks Bob, appreciate it.