Model X

Tesla Forums are now read only. To continue the conversation with the Tesla community visit engage.tesla.com.

Tracking Highest Assigned VINs of the Tesla Model X.

edited November -1 in Model X
At least a few hundred Tesla Model X SUVs have already been delivered in December 2015.

And production is ramping up further.

More and more buyers are receiving their assigned Tesla Model X VIN.

Thanks to all for posting your assigned Tesla Model X VIN in this thread.

Also mention the approximate date of delivery and your country/state/city.

What will be the highest assigned Tesla Model X VIN in 2016?

Comments

• edited November -1
    The weekly production rate of the Tesla Model X is already about 238, and will increase very rapidly.
  • edited November -1
    I am Sig#1436, VIN XXX834, and expecting shipping to Salt Lake City by next week, my X has been in QC at Fremont since early this week.
  • edited November -1
    Keep us posted ken.834, We've been neck and neck so far but I've not heard anything. (#811)
  • edited November -1
    I am a production P90D and got assigned a VIN in 400s last night.
  • edited November -1
    Bump as we do for the model S VINS
  • edited November -1
    @Gwgans, I will, I hope to have some update later today.
  • edited November -1
    bump for more VINS.
  • edited November -1
    I have a production P90D and got a VIN in the high 400s earlier this week.
  • edited November -1
    We have a production P90DL with a VIN in 250+ assigned on 12/23/2015.
  • edited November -1
    My model X # is high 800's, car delivered to my local dealer last week but has been held there for over a week because of "squeaky wheels" it's been almost 2 1/2 years and we continue to wait it out. How do we get "squeaky wheels" sitting on a trailer from Fremont to Southern California? good grief.
  • edited November -1
    @Chad Just to clarify, you're a Sig holder, right?
  • edited November -1
    Right
  • edited November -1
    @SunShineBuildin or @chad, out of curiosity, what letter do you have in the 12th position of your VIN?
  • edited November -1
    @ken, It is 0 (zero) and we are production not signature!
  • edited November -1
    @SunShineBuildin, Thanks, yes I knew you were production that is why I was wondering what that 12th digit was. With the Sigs it is an S and I think the Founders are all F's, so I was wondering about the production units. It makes sense that they would allow for six digits in the production queue. Thanks again.
  • edited November -1
    @Gwgans, see my post on MX delayed deliveries, this may tell us both what is going on with deliveries.
  • edited November -1
    Bump
  • edited November -1
    It looks like I got assigned a VIN 3XX

Reservation 2XXX

Have not heard a delivery date yet
  • edited November -1
    Keep those VINs coming. Just as with the tracking VINs on the S forum it would be great to include order date, confirmation/VIN assignment date and any estimate of delivery location and time.

Thanks
  • edited November -1
    More VINS? Yes?
  • edited November -1
    Not to many VINS here yet ?!?!? I saw one in the 800 range and the rest only in the 2-300 range. What happened to the 500 VINS between?
  • edited November -1
    T Transforming
    E Earth's
    S Sustainability
    L Love,
    A America
  • edited November -1
    My Model X VIN# is XS00062. The car was delivered to my local dealer a month ago but has been held there since! It's been almost 2 1/2 years and we continue to wait it out. It is outrageous to hear that the production of Model X is going well, while I have not gotten my car yet. Is the Company lying to the media and hiding problems with the production?
  • edited November -1
    VIN ends in 000411 on a P90D. My reservation number is Production 480ish. My DS told me this week that he does not have an expected delivery date.
    I reserved an S in October 2011 but switched that to the X in February 2012 - 47 months ago!
  • edited November -1
    @sklancha
    There were something like 836 VIN's issued for the Signature series.
    They are starting over again for the Production series.
    For the Model S, they shared the same sequential series.