Florida

Orlando SC

edited November -1 in Florida
I am picking up my Tesla Model X at the Tesla Service Center in Orlando next week. What are people's experience with the Orlando Service Center?

Comments

• edited November -1
    I've been dealing with them for 2 years now and they have been outstanding. My most recent experience has been related to service (v. sales) and they do a great job there. Good luck. Hope you enjoy the X.
  • edited November -1
    Honestly, the dealership at the Maitland/Altamonte area has been one of the worst interfacing experiences I've ever had. Their communication is horrible, their ability to upkeep to any scheduled tasks is horrible, they hardly return voicemails, etc etc. The only way to truly get in touch with the dealership is to physically show up. It's truly that bad.
  • edited November -1
    Congrats on the Model X though, I'm truly envious of that!
  • edited November -1
    I have had all my service issues conducted by the Orlando Service Center since they opened. I have had nothing but great service experiences at the dealership. They have always performed my service work beyond what was expected. The staff I interacted with were friendly and professional. The new center they moved to is much larger and nicer than the prior location. Enjoy your new Model X !
  • edited November -1
    I also find the service in Orlando to be deplorable. No return calls, missed scheduled meetings and don't respond to emails. The problem is getting worse not better. My second Model X coming in March and I am not looking forward to picking it up there based on prior experience.
  • edited November -1
    I purchased a CPO model S that I had to pick up from the Orlando Service center back about 8 months ago. I only had 1 interaction with them because I live in Fort Lauderdale so now I use Dania Beach Service center. I do not know if because I was picking up a used model S i was treated the way I was, or if that was their standard procedure for deliveries, but I certainly felt like a second class citizen because I was not spending 100K with them. I am a Tech Nerd, so I probably knew the car inside/out since 2013, and I work for a non-for-profit so even though I am in what could be a lucrative field, I want to give back. This means I cannot afford a new Tesla so I bought CPO. When my delivery date came, the delivery adviser gave off a very "dismissive" vibe. He gave me the shortest walk around ever and when I asked a question that I was about 90% sure of the answer but just wanted to double check, his answer was "oh, I am actually a model 3 expert, I don't know much about the model S, but you can figure everything out by playing with it." if you do not know much about Model S, THEN WHY ARE YOU GIVING ME A WALK AROUND OF A MODEL S?!?!? I got 2 key fobs, and one looked like it had been bitten by a dog because it had a puncture on the top, when I asked about this... they pushed the button and stated "it still works". when I went to my closest service center they looked at fob and replaced it immediately stating that it should have been done during delivery. The Orlando Service Center really left me with a VERY bad taste for the customer service that Tesla provides. Tesla has really BUILT AN AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING CAR, and that's why people are willing to put up with its flaws, but I tell you, if I did not LOVE my car the way I do, I would have walked away from that delivery appointment and not done business with Tesla.
  • edited November -1
    Seems things have not changed at the Orlando SC. You would think that Tesla would want to do quality improvement and use feedback offered.