All Regions

Madison, WI

When it warms up this spring I'd love to have an informal meetup with other southern Wisconsin Tesla owners. If you are interested drop me an email. My address is my forum user name at gmail. If you know of any Tesla events or groups in the area please let me know as well.

Comments

• edited November -1
    You should come visit us in the Black Hills in May - we already have 36 cars. See the post below.

Rod in Evergreen, CO
  • edited November -1
    And another option. Check out the MidwestTeslaGathering.com in St. Louis Jun 4th.

Lots of Tesla events going on around the country.
  • edited November -1
    Now 53 cars in the Black Hills!
  • edited February 2017
    The WI Tesla Owners Group (facebook.com/groups/TeslaWI) is having a meet-and-greet Wednesday, February 15 at 6 PM at Chili's East Towne. They'd surely appreciate an RSVP so sign up for the group and look under Events for details. Unfortunately, I'm out of town that day and can't make it, but someday it would be nice to meet some more local owners.
  • edited November -1
    We are all looking forward again to this years N. Dakota Sound of Silence Rally. Thanks to all your organizers and the local Chamber and Custer Businesses too- all making this get together fun. We have a new P100D with nearly 500 miles on it, and will be in Custer with our son he has my P85 Signature. The P85D will be at home, waiting, and lonesome in the garage unless my Grandson also decides to make it out to SD from Janesville WI.
  • edited November -1
    Sorry-- South Dakota Sound of Silence Rally
  • edited January 13
    Hey Dither and Dr. Bob, check the twitter group for wisco for more activity and personable people.
  • edited February 12
    I’ll be in Madtown after the Custer rally again this year, coming from NorCal.

Probably only a night or two with the folks and old friends.