Come on Tesla. You know who to ban.
  • edited June 2017
    Come on Tesla. YOu knOw whO tO bban ;)
  • edited June 2017
    Haha! Wh0 c0uld it p0ssibly bbe?
  • edited June 2017
    That's funny!
  • edited June 2017
    will the battery range in the base model 3 be better than the CHEVY BOLT?????
  • edited November -1
    Is there a way to search the forums for a topic I am looking for or expand the number of results on each page.....thx

eric
  • edited June 2017
    FLHX13, You can do a Google search, starting with "Tesla model (?) forum"
  • edited June 2017
    Oops, wrong person, evisser747. You can do a Google search, starting with "Tesla model (?) forum"
  • edited June 2017
    A "Back to Tesla Model (?)" button at the bottom of the page would be nice.
  • edited June 2017
    A Google search, phrased as such, should work fine...

[ site:forums.tesla.com 'SEARCH PARAMETERS' ]
  • edited July 2017
    Killing me with the "I'm not a robot". Been posting on here for nearly 2 years, missed it once now i have to answer 2 verification "select the images" things.
  • edited August 2017
    Please consider adding two features to the forum. We really need a search function, or even "my threads" function. I logged in to check my first-time-EV-owner thread and it's buried in pages of threads about glovebox buttons, leather seats and the dangers of children being out in the sun. Thank you for your consideration.
  • edited August 2017
    We need to be able to edit our posts. A like button would be nice. A button to open a thread at the first unread message.
  • edited August 2017
    I am having trouble with adding a new post? Any ideas?
  • bmzbmz
    edited August 2017
    Who is blocking me and why?
  • edited August 2017
    An edit option would be nice. I typo more than I'd like to. A lot of us do.
  • edited August 2017
    Type into microsoft word first, spell check, then post.
  • edited August 2017
    My ability to post a new topic is gone.

Can you, please, restore it?
  • edited August 2017
    Refresh page, open new browser, or delete cookies. I've found that this site logs you off without indication. I have not heard of anyone actually getting banned or restricted.
  • bmzbmz
    edited September 2017
    Do you guys ever read a thread before you block someone? I responded to someone who was posting vulgar scatological insults by saying that he "disgusted me"; and you block ME?
  • edited September 2017
    Please create a FAQ link for ABSOLUTE known facts about the Model 3. I'd be rich if I had a dollar for every time somebody has started a thread asking about steering wheel heaters, or satellite radios, and other topics.
  • edited September 2017
    @Frank99....enjoy reading your posts...I am also in Arizona with a model 3 reservation...would like to exchange emails with you if you deem appropriate..respectfully,[email protected]
  • edited October 2017
    I really dont want to have to Ctrl+C (copy) every one of my posts im about to make out of fear that i am going to be logged out, and everything that i typed will be lost. Its like, i go and log in, then after 2 posts i get logged out. What is going on..... get it together plz