Model 3

Please Read First Before Posting On The Forums

Comments

• edited October 2017
    I Love Followin...: In the list of threads here, look at the 'Replies' column. For each thread there is a gray/grey numeral for the total number of replies. Immediately below that is a RED numeral that indicates unread replies. Click the RED numeral and you'll find it is a link to the most recent post under the topic. Naturally, if both numerals displayed are at the same increment, then you may not have seen the original post yet, and can just click the link to the subject line instead.
  • edited October 2017
    Concur with a "search" feature. Yes, we can "google" it, but google search also shows a bunch of unrelated junk. It'd be nice to search within the forums, within the Tesla site. Just my 2 cents.
  • edited November 2017
    @mdjmd, That's why this thread has a section about how to search this forum.
    https://forums.tesla.com/forum/forums/how-use-your-tesla-and-forum
  • edited November 2017
    Model 3 key issues. Tesla is making a BIG mistake requiring your phone on and in your pocket. The CC option requires that you open the car, quickly get in even though I only wanted to get into the trunk.

Please give us another key fob. My model S and Model X key FOBs work just fine.
  • edited November 2017
    If the phone poses an issue to you, thats why they have the keycard.
  • edited March 2018
    For some reason I am unable to initate a post on the model 3 forum. Any help???
  • edited March 2018
    @mamafuzbot

I've found that in my web browser on my computer I have to maximize the browser window (or hit F11 to go full screen) before the "Preview" or "Save" buttons will work. If that's not the problem you're having can you give us a better description?
  • edited March 2018
    @Carl Thompson - thanks for your reply. I did try your tips, but no dice. I am working with the Tesla support team now. I couldn't post at all for a bit there.
  • edited April 2018
    mamafuzbot

firefox will take care of this issue
  • edited April 2018
    How do we find out where we are on the delivery list?
  • edited April 2018
    Contact your ds
  • edited April 2018
    @ mamafuzbot,
    I get the same issue sometimes. Tried different browsers with the same result. The Save key just did nothing. Kinda like using my app for a car key. lol
  • edited April 2018
    Any chance of adding a search to the forum so we can reduce the amount of duplicate threads?
  • edited April 2018
    I reserved at West Palm Beach store on 3/31/16 and received invitation today to configure. Three to 6 weeks for delivery.
  • edited April 2018
    Can I set it up so I get an email alert when someone participates in a thread I started? How about a thread I've just participated in?
  • edited April 2018
    Just ordered mine! AWD here it comes!!
  • I'm in New Jersey and ordered back in April 2016. I still do not have a invite yet. However I did get a message stating my invite will be delayed until early 2019. This is crazy!!!!
  • edited April 2018
    I ordered my Tesla Model 3 last Saturday, got my confirmation on Sunday, so excited!!!
  • edited April 2018
    Has anyone with a April 1st reservation received an invite yet? Mine still shows May-July delivery.
  • Yes, I got my invite last week.
  • edited April 2018
    A bunch of us 3/31 reservation holders just got our invites on 4/18. Don't know how many more of us are left waiting, but if your April+ you're not behind.
  • edited April 2018
    @carolyn_nemo
    What is your location? I also have an April 1st reservation but mine shows June-August delivery. :(
  • edited April 2018
    Uhhhhmmm... this thread is supposed to be about how to use the forum. You know, things like tips, tricks, hints, on how to post and search the forum. If you just want to declare that you configured, or reserved, or ask others about when they reserved, there are a plethera of existing threads you could post those comments to. Please only use this pinned thread for its intended purposes.

Thanks! Enjoy the forum. :-)
  • edited April 2018
    We pickup our red Model 3 on Wednesday the 25th in Santa Barbara. Pretty darned exciting! We put our reservation in at 10:00am March 31, 2016. We're not employees nor previous owners of a MS or MX... so that means to me the car is finally coming into meaningful production. Wonder if the recent cessation of production is over and the new equipment is installed and we're back to work.

Skook