Model 3

Please Read First Before Posting On The Forums

Comments

• edited June 2018
    Oh, maybe I do see it. I need to drive to test. I never noticed it before after 500 miles of driving.
  • edited June 2018
    The Tesla paint kit does not have Red Multicoat (PPMR) as a color to order at https://shop.tesla.com/us/en/product/vehicle-accessories/model-s_x_3-paint-repair-kit.html.
  • edited June 2018
    This is a Forum Posting Rules Thread. Please do not post here unless it is related to the posting rules.
  • edited June 2018
    +1
  • edited June 2018
    Re non-autopilot cruise control, is there a "resume" function that will restore the speed setting that was in use prior to applying the brakes or raising the gear lever? If so, how do you apply "resume"? I sure hope so because even a Toyota Corolla has that feature.
  • edited June 2018
    When is the Model 3 likely to be available in the UK?
  • edited June 2018
    @nwatts, (et al) this is the worst thread to get answers to those type questions.
  • edited June 2018
    How do we nuke a spammer in this forum? Y’all have undoubtedly noticed a slew of new threads this evening, all from the same individual, and all in Chinese. A quick google translate shows they are something about selling fake degrees to a wide choice of Canadian and American universities. How do we shut them down?
  • edited June 2018
    The posts should start in the reverse order than they are now. It's a pain to have to go all the way to the bottom to read the new ones. At least there should be a sorting option.
  • edited June 2018
    I got Model 3 last Saturday ( 6/23/18 ). I am so glad my Model 3. I have 2 questions :
    - I can't connect my cell ( Samsung galaxy s7 edge ) to model 3... When run Tesla app , I got message : " There are no products linked to your Tesla account ".
    - Can not setup wifi to my model 3
    Please help me to fix that problems
    Thank you
  • edited June 2018
    This is a Forum Posting Rules Thread. Please do not post here unless it is related to the posting rules.
  • edited June 2018
    +1
  • edited June 2018
    I understand that this is a 'forum posting rules' thread. How does one access threads dealing with other topics?
  • edited June 2018
    @drrock75k

Base Model 3 Forum aread. You can create a thread or view others and post in them.
    https://forums.tesla.com/forum/tesla-model-3

All available forums
    https://forums.tesla.com/forum/
  • edited July 2018
    @apicciotto. Click the red numbers in the "reply" column. You'll be taken directly to the replies you haven't seen yet.
  • edited July 2018
    Cancel. Can not get cancellation to go through. Have spoken with Saum at Tesla. He can not get it to complete. What's going on here. A tech company like Tesla can't resolve this?
  • edited July 2018
  • edited July 2018
    +1
  • edited July 2018
    My Model 3 delivered in March. Now that the summer heat is here, I can leave the dog in the car for short periods, with the A/C on. I printed a sign that reads "A/C on. Car is running and locked. Dog is cool." - so that nobody breaks in to the car to save the dog.
  • Tesla 3 Solid Black Paint 18’’ Aero Wheels and Tires for sale.
    Two months old. Only 800 miles on tires.
    $2,200 [email protected]
  • edited July 2018
    Do model 3 registration stickers come with your license plates? I live in San Jose Ca. received my license pates in about 2 weeks, but did not find the registration form and stickers. are they sent separately ?
    It has been 6 weeks since I got my new model 3.
    Thanks
  • edited July 2018
    What part of this thread title do people not understand??

• edited July 2018
    @Calvin940

When people dont care, and you try to police people that dont care, you're the one that loses.
  • edited July 2018
    I care!
  • edited July 2018
    So why was my thread deleted since it violated none of the rules posted? Pretty low Tesla keep sweeping things under the rug...