Model 3

Please Read First Before Posting On The Forums

Comments

• edited July 2018
    All the Tesla forums except this one and Roadster appear in Chinese or Japanese characters. What's going on?
  • edited July 2018
    @drrock75k: "All the Tesla forums except this one and Roadster appear in Chinese or Japanese characters. What's going on?"
    Spam
  • edited July 2018
    Is there anything that can be done about it at my end?
  • edited July 2018
    @drrock75k: "Is there anything that can be done about it at my end?"
    No, you have to wait until Tesla admins clean it out
  • edited July 2018
    I ordered my M3 on 5/10 and got a call from Tesla Nevada last week of June saying that the car will be in LA on 7/1 and I picked it up on 7/3 so less that 2 mths
  • edited July 2018
    I ordered my Model 3 in end of May then received a configure email in the beginning of July. Initially they were going to schedule delivery October to December. Now they are saying it will be ready August - October.
  • edited July 2018
    I like turtles
  • edited July 2018
    BTW has anyone else wondered why the first reply to this "sticky" was on April Fools Day?
  • edited July 2018
    Is it possible to add a search function to the forums?
  • edited July 2018
    @DMSDesign - go here, works great

volkerize.com
  • edited July 2018
    For now, one way to search - go to google.com, type

site:forums.tesla.com "search for something here"

It works...
  • edited July 2018
    Uh, Tesla Ownership, your new posting rules are a ted too restrictive. The forum deleted a new post I just made when I tried to edit it. Now I can't create any new threads because I've hit the maximum number of posts today (which is apparently one).
  • edited July 2018
    Same here. Made zero posts today and i cant make a new topic because i exceeded the amount.
  • edited July 2018
    Seriously, I tried to post last night and received confirmation that the topic was created... it was not. Tried again this morning and apparently I have hit my limit for the day, even though nothing has been posted. It was actually a glowing review of delivery and service. Too bad Tesla doesn't want me to add some positive posts to their board.
  • edited July 2018
    Why not have a search function on the forum so duplicate post will occur less?
  • edited July 2018
    I'm feeling hoodwinked. I signed up to buy a Tesla 3 within the first 3 days of the announcement. My hope was to secure mine before the expiration of the tax credit. Things are looking bleak, Elon.
  • edited July 2018
    Is anyone else having trouble with an echo with their Bluetooth connection? All calls have a Terrible who on the receiving end. Is there a fix?
  • edited July 2018
    Is anyone else having trouble with an echo with their Bluetooth connection? All calls have a Terrible who on the receiving end. Is there a fix?
  • edited July 2018
    To everyone thinking of posting on the forums: it’s spelled “brakes”. Homonyms are a thing.
  • edited July 2018
    There may be many fake M3 owners posting. No surprise there. Verified owners who ask questions are not the one's making up stories.
  • edited July 2018
    Having a lot of trouble posting new threads. Now the system has deleted a long time post of mine when I went to update it.
  • edited July 2018
    Helloooo in there.... Earth to forum control .... the forum is not working correctly.....

Is their anybody in there?

• edited August 2018
    Shouldn't your vehicle somehow let you know when it unlocks? When I walk up to my new M3 using my Android phone as the key, nothing happens. I just have to keep trying to open the door until it let's me in. I had a MS loaner recently and the lights flashed and of course the door handles popped out. I believe the mirrors unfolded also. The M3 does nothing to let you know it's unlocked. Am I missing something?
  • edited August 2018
    Yeah, your missing the purpose of this pinned thread. It should be limited to posts about HOW to use the forum. It's not for questions about the car. Try volkerize.com to search other threads related to your question, if you don't find anything, start a new thread for your question. (Hint, there's already information about your question!!!)
  • edited August 2018
    Beware of non Tesla owners posting fake issues; Trolls. They come and go randomly. Normally easy to spot.