Model 3

Do I really have a reservation??????

2»

Comments

• edited April 2016
    I did not have a Tesla account with the email I used for the reservation at the time of reserving. I only created account with that email an hour ago. Do you have to make reservation with an email of an existing Tesla account?
  • edited April 2016
    I stood in line for 3 hours to get on the list, my CC is charged but no email and no info in My Tesla account so I called the store and they said that due to long lines they are trying to catch up and to call back on Monday if the email does not show up. He also said that the time stamp on when they charged the CC is important. They will sort out any issues (such as incorrect spelling on email address) next week if you call (and have not received an email by then)
  • edited April 2016
    Made a "reservation" online on Thursday night, it's now Saturday, still no email confirmation or any pending charge on my CC. Wondering if it really went through...
  • edited April 2016
    talk about the need for instant gratification.
    With >200,000 reservations on Day 1, are you surprised it took a little longer than "expected"
    My order on 3/31 was confirmed by email with a posting on MyTesla in 30 hours.
    What's the problem?
  • edited April 2016
    I made my reservation online around 11pm on the 31st after several failed attempts (kept telling me to try another method of payment?) and finally got a "confirmed" message on the website. But as of now (4/2, 4:30pm) still have neither a confirmation e-mail or credit charge. I created a MyTesla account after I made the reservation, which doesn't say anything about a reservation, so I'm wondering if I really have one or not?
  • edited April 2016
    @theyams we're in the same boat
  • edited April 2016
    I made my in store reservation about 10:15 am est Thursday morning (waited 5 hours in line about 4 degrees C in the rain). CC was charged about 1/2 hour later. Only received email confirmation tonight (Saturday 7pm est). Hope Tesla can keep who waited in line clear...
  • edited April 2016
    I am in the same situation as @theyams. After several failed attempts mine finally went through around 11:20 PST on 3/31. No confirmation email nor charge on my card.
  • edited April 2016
    Same here as
  • No emails, no bank charge, just a simple Confirmed Message. 46 Hours later, email came through. Hope this helps.
  • edited April 2016
    Made my reservation just before the unveiling; no email yet but I got my reservation number on MyTesla page.
  • edited April 2016
    Took 48 hours, but I finally got my reservation confirmation!
  • edited April 2016
    Just got a confirmation email too, and I see a Model 3 RN number in My Tesla, but still no charge on my CC.
  • edited April 2016
    I got mine just now after 48 hours: cc charged, email confirmation and RN at my tesla at the same time.
  • edited April 2016
    With only ~200k reservations, processing time is way too slow. Tesla needs more software engineers to make their system move faster.
  • edited April 2016
    I did my reservation on the 31 of March at about 8PM Hawaiian time, when TeslaMotors website registered about 133,000 reservation. I got my confirmation 22 hours later when their count was approximately 180,000. It would be great to get an idea where we stand in line between those two numbers....
  • edited April 2016
    I made my Model 3 reservation about 3 hours after unveiling, online. Now April 6 and nothing on my American Express card. Nothing on myTesla.