Just finished watching the reveal. It started almost right on time. Big items:
1) Supercharger capable
2) 5-star rating in all categories
3) Fits 5 adults comfortably
4) 215 miles of EPA range
5) $35K base price, but "It will still be a great care w/o any options."
6) Showed dual-motor config in the video (was not mentioned though)
- Touch screen is bigger than Model S/X
- Looks pretty cool w/ no faux nose cone
- Recessed door handles
- Gigafactory is already in production
Best of all:
ELON: "I'm pretty confident they'll be ready by end of next year."