Colorado

April Denver Tesla Gathering

edited November -1 in Colorado
Our next Denver Tesla gathering is Saturday, April 23, 10:00 am, same location (Panera Bread at 2466 S Colorado Blvd). We had 10 Teslas (including Mac's new X!) at our first meeting in March. Looking to double that this time.

Topics include: the new website, upcoming events, and how to keep Wilson happy. See you all there!

Chris
[email protected]

Comments

• edited November -1
    Date looks good for me, this time, with my MS.
  • edited April 2016
    Can't make it - sorry.
  • edited April 2016
    Picking up a new to me (used) Model S in Dallas tomorrow. Wish I could make it but I have to work on Saturday. I'll have to catch the next one.
  • edited November -1
    Actually, BarrykMD, has anyone actually *seen* your Model S? You're sure you have one, right? I don't remember seeing it, no one else remembers seeing it, I'm thinking maybe kinda sorta you don't have one...
  • edited April 2016
    WHitchings, if you were observant and looked outside as I left, you would have seen my MS when we met at the SC, in the year 2015BR (BR = Before Rivets). Mac, aka Napoleon, saw my MS in Cripple Creek last summer. But feel free to believe you got me. I'm a poser wannabe :-)
  • edited November -1
    Before Rivets, I like that one. Alas, I am now obsolete as I am "with nosecone".
  • edited November -1
    Great gathering today. Thanks to everyone who showed up.

We look forward to seeing everyone on Saturday, May 14, 10:00 am at the same Paneras for the next meeting.
  • edited November -1
    Please forward your new information, I'd love to hear about it. Our club is also on the 2nd Saturday, we can't go to each other's meetings I guess. Anyway, congrats on the club success
  • edited April 2016
    Please forward your new information, I'd love to hear about it. Our club is also on the 2nd Saturday, we can't go to each other's meetings I guess. Anyway, congrats on the club success
  • edited November -1
    Sorry for tardiness today. I will be leaving for the Custer Rally on the 13th (looong way round through PA) so will miss the next meeting.
  • edited April 2016
    Nice seeing everyone again, and meeting a few new attendees. Unfortunately, I will not be able to make the next meeting.

WHitchings, we talked about you the entire time, and about rivets, too...