Northern California

Need Recommendations for Dash Camera Install and Opti-Coat Applicator in Sacramento, CA Area

My MS60D arrives "late September" and I'm looking for a dash camera installer and Opti-Coat guys in the Sacramento area. I will go anywhere in Northern California if I need to. Thanks in advance for your help.

Comments

• edited November -1
    Walnut Creek Customs hands down for dashcam installations.Ask for Dan, owner who has done plenty of these.. Also Joe in the same location does OptiCoating.
  • edited November -1
    kwoo4424--update. Dan (great guy) is still at Walnut Creek Customs and has worked on lots of Teslas (S and X) for dash cam installs and other mods (audio, etc). Joe T (OC Detailing) outgrew the WC location and has moved to a new larger location in Fremont. See:

http://www.bayareadetails.com

Joe has protected over 1000 S and now probably 200 X. Not the cheapest, but the best by far and worth the trip.
  • edited September 2016
    Appearance Solutions in Sacramento does an outstanding job with Opti-Coat, Xpel, Ceramic tint. Not sure on the Dash Cam. Worth giving him a call. Hope this helps.
  • edited November -1
    Mike at Appearance Solutions in Sacramento did an outstanding job on our Model 3. Paint Correction performed before application of XPEL film and Opti-Coat Pro. Also applied ceramic window film. Will definitely bring our next car to him as well. Great service, good value, easy to work with. Highly recommend this shop.