General

Possible secretary of education???surgeon general???

1235»

Comments

• edited November 2016
    @Sccrendo,

What size are your hands ? (haha). Sounds as though the Moyle botched the job and gave you a crew cut.

In any case the Huffington Post is a known liberal rag. The editor even admits it when he posts his disclosure statement at the end of an article. Please don't bother posting quotes from the HP.

Now you just hate Donald Trump because it's your liberal "thing". You haven't given me one (not one) example of real life proven bigotry let alone a general pattern. Nor have you given me any real life examples that he hates women, blacks, mexicans or any other minority.

I hope you don't approach medicine in this way. I'm told Doctors use to believe in blood letting and cupping. In fact cupping has enjoyed a ridiculous ressurgence. Your confusion regarding the President elect is tantamount to believing in cupping and blood letting. A good show but with no reasoned thought as proof.

I pretty much have already profiled you. A Jewish Doctor who attends only Yum Kippor services hoping that all his sins will be forgiven by a god he really doesn't believe in. Why would "god" forgive your sins? You must truly repent (walk the other way) to have your sins forgiven in the Jewish faith and make it right with the people you offended. You don't get the holy pass offered by Yeshua. Sounds like you have a lot of work to do this year doctor.

Good luck to you.
  • edited November -1
    @compchat

Heh. Your mother did a number on you. Assuming, of course, you know your birth mother.
  • edited November 2016
    @Compchat. I have pretty much profiled you as well/ You stopped your medications and the had been working for a while.
  • edited May 2019
    Flagged
  • edited May 2019
    Flagged floyd as spam and 3 yr oldpost by compchat for being an asshole. I disagree with Sccrendo a lot but this guys religious comments against him are way out of line.
  • edited May 2019
    Flagged floyd as spam and 3 yr oldpost by compchat for being an asshole. I disagree with Sccrendo a lot but this guys religious comments against him are way out of line.
  • Good day!