General

Almost all Americans want climate change action

Comments

• edited March 2017
    This is the beauty of climate change, no matter what the weather is, it will always take the blame.

Nice sunny day ? Climate change !
    Rain in areas known to me wet ? Climate change !
    Dry conditions in a desert ? Climate change !

A quick rundown of the predictions made, then the Alarmists can tell me which ones happened...

- NYC underwater by 2015.
    - Polar bears extinct.
    - The oceans devoid of sea life.
    - Washington DC never seeing snow again.
    - Gas costing $9/gallon.
    - Milk costing $13 a carton.
  • edited November -1
    I don't understand what some posters points are. Do they have ANY link to how many Americans want to fight Climate Disruption?
  • edited November -1
    @massimo. You and Remnant are as factually challenged as Mitch. The reality is that climate change can potentially cause all the above disruptions. And if you had some simple science knowledge and a partially open mind we could even explain it to you. I think you "Bible-thumpers" all suffer from another problem. You assume that every prediction made by scientists should carry a 100% probability or it would be wrong. However this is not so. A scientist would pretty much never give you a 100% or 0% probability. They deal in fact not biblical predictions
  • edited November -1
    climate rapture?
  • edited March 2017
    Curry, Christy, Mann and Pielke give recent testimony before Congress. You can easily tell which side of the climate debate makes their points by slandering the other side!

You global warming worshippers proud of Michael Mann?
  • edited March 2017
    Mann is a hero. Pilke and his ilke will go down as enemies iPod humanity.
  • edited November -1
    Of
  • edited April 2017
    SCCRENDO - can potentially cause ? You are basing your scientific theory on "can potentially cause" ? I am not a Bible thumper either, I have not invoked any religion in my posts.

Exactly how accurate was the prediction that NYC would be underwater by 2015 ? Or that there would no more ice in the Arctic Circle by 2013 ? What is the percentage of accuracy were those ? The problem with extremes, is that YOUR side is using them, not mine. YOU are the one making cut and dry predictions.
  • edited November -1
    Predictions? The STRAW MAN arguments are so boring If someone actually believes this BS they are definitely not paying attention.
  • edited April 2017
    A dimmer Sun several hundreds of million years ago and now with CO2 levels well over 400 ppm the future is quite disruptive

.http://www.stuff.co.nz/environment/climate-news/91200455/intensifying-sun-and-increased-co2-a-doublewhammy-for-climate-change
  • edited April 2017
    Are you immortal Mike83 ? You can't even get the weather next week correct, but suggest to know what will happen in several hundred million years from now ? Child please. I am getting tired of this nonsensical horse$hit.
  • edited April 2017
    nonsensical IS the correct term here. just need to view a mirror for the right perspective.
  • edited November -1
    Why do you to insult massimob30? You have no knowledge in several fields but prefer to act like your knowledgeable. You obviously don't know how to communicate and don't even read the links. You are a fake troll and put on IGNORE. Do your own OP and stay out of areas above your education.
  • edited April 2017
    Michael Mann is the Lysenko of America. SamO 60 buddy, you sure he is your hero?
  • edited April 2017
    @massimo. Exactly. If you educated yourself you would realize that science usually works on probabilities because it does an honest evaluation of the facts. You are attempting to mock science because it doesnt give you the 100 percent probabilities that you are requiring. Good scientific studies work show that the probability of a finding is unlikely due to chance. Not sure who was predicting that NYC would be underwater by 2015 but please supply facts when trying to debate here.
  • edited April 2017
  • edited April 2017
    Autocorrect water is wager. That brings to mind clean water.
  • edited April 2017
    http://www.newsweek.com/trump-climate-change-policies-poll-580049

Is it the Russia that supports deregulation of climate change policies?
  • edited November -1
    Hey Mike83, the rest of the world wants to hogtie America so they can pollute all they want to without any consequences. The world wants America to screw themselves with all of the silly rules and regulations on energy production. CO2 is not the enemy. It is the sulfur oxide and fly-ash that pollutes the air. We clean that better than anybody!
  • edited April 2017
    LOL your mind is closed to anything that you don't agree with.
  • edited April 2017
    @mitch

"Mike83, the rest of the world wants to hogtie America so they can pollute all they want to without any consequences."

Stop buying things made in China and their pollution will stop. Stop with the nonsensical schtick about how the rest of the world is out to screw with America. Do you ever think beyond what you are told on your propaganda channels?
  • edited April 2017
    @massimob

"Child please. I am getting tired of this nonsensical horse$hit."

Arrogant AND stupid. When majority scientific opinion goes against you, and there is a huge risk in not following that opinion, one wants to err on the side of safety, just in case. But that's common sense. Something entirely lacking in you.