• edited July 2019
    I’ll do it.
    What is the point of that post
    Habitual idiot!!!!!
    Flagged!!!!
  • edited July 2019
    @Tesla2018: That has to be one of the most random posts I have ever read
  • edited July 2019
    @jimglas. If you bother to read any of his posts you would realize that they are all random rants of a simpleton not quite in tune with the topic at hand.
  • edited July 2019
    I was trying to show that their is a fine line between genius and insanity but it looks some people are too stupid to understand.
  • edited July 2019
    Many would think that you are not a member of MENSA
  • edited July 2019
    Sccendo. Im not. My iq test from 5th grade was 118. Im great at Math though. Can add stuff up im my head when grocery shopping and know the total price within a few dollars.

Arent you on vacation? Put the phone away and enjoy the beach. I have to finish painting my living room and getting high on the toxic fumes. Are you praticing your swimming for when the ocean rises so you can survive? Dont worry so much about global warming. The sun might give you skin cancer or a shark might eat you instead before thateven happens. We all gotta go one way or another.
  • edited July 2019
    @Tesla2018. Thanks. Indeed have been enjoying a great vacation. Back over Trump’s wall tomorrow
  • edited July 2019
    To quote Groucho Marx, I wouldn't want to be a member of any group that would accept me as a member.
  • edited July 2019
    @SCC: back to the dark side
  • edited July 2019
    @jimglas. I wonder if the Sturmwaffen will be waiting at the airport. Today is the day.
  • edited July 2019
    Sccrendo -hope you didn't get too much of a tan on vacation otherwise they aren't going to let you back in!
  • edited July 2019
    Since I am brown and got tired of being searched and otherwise bullied,
    I invested in global entry. I havent been bothered since.
    Its worth the bother if you travel outside the country.
  • edited July 2019
    I would never join a club that would have me as a member. ;-)
  • edited July 2019
    Damn, @NoMo beat me to the punchline.
  • edited July 2019
    I got tanned in Mexico. I guess global entry saved the day for me as well.