Model S

Remote for Tesla app for Apple Watch, iPhone & iPad official support and feature request thread (for

1424344454648»

Comments

• @regoapps can we get an indicator on the watch app when a window/windows are open and also a close all windows on lock option.
  • @regoapps Request for watch app: Create a screen that shows trip odometer with decimals, nice and big to see while driving. I see some other places in the forum that there are lots of us who hate having to swipe the car display to see this info, and who are old enough to enjoy seeing tenths of miles displayed. (While you are at it, consider doing likewise in the phone app so the driver's spouse can see it, for those of us whose wives don't wear an Apple watch :-)
  • That would be awesome!
  • Shortcut - open/close trunk
    IOS 14. When I make shortcut to open/close trunk, I select the option without confirmation. Yet, when running the shortcut, it wakes the car up. Shows a checkmark, but I still have to then hit the "Done" button to move on to the next command (open trunk). How do I get the shortcut to run without confirmation input required? Thanks!
  • > @LTR said:
    > Shortcut - open/close trunk
    > IOS 14. When I make shortcut to open/close trunk, I select the option without confirmation. Yet, when running the shortcut, it wakes the car up. Shows a checkmark, but I still have to then hit the "Done" button to move on to the next command (open trunk). How do I get the shortcut to run without confirmation input required? Thanks!
    >

Click ‘Show More’ on that step then disable ‘Show When Run’.
  • Thanks Ohmster! That's the trick.
    Appreciate your help.
  • Just to confirm my understanding. If we used the shortcut to open the trunk without confirmation, and enabled "show when run", it would be similar to using the Shortcut without confirmation?

The difference would be that it would be easier to toggle off the setting rather than changing the action if we changed our mind.
  • > @davezforce said:
    > @regoapps can we get an indicator on the watch app when a window/windows are open and also a close all windows on lock option.

Sounds like good suggestions. I'll add them.

> @Galeha said:
    > @regoapps Request for watch app: Create a screen that shows trip odometer with decimals, nice and big to see while driving. I see some other places in the forum that there are lots of us who hate having to swipe the car display to see this info, and who are old enough to enjoy seeing tenths of miles displayed. (While you are at it, consider doing likewise in the phone app so the driver's spouse can see it, for those of us whose wives don't wear an Apple watch :-)

Sure. I can make the odometer on the second screen bigger. The odometer can get even more accurate than tenths of miles. It can even get down to feet. In the phone app's settings, you can change the setting to have a more accurate odometer.
  • > @TranzNDance said:
    > Just to confirm my understanding. If we used the shortcut to open the trunk without confirmation, and enabled "show when run", it would be similar to using the Shortcut without confirmation?
    >
    > The difference would be that it would be easier to toggle off the setting rather than changing the action if we changed our mind.

Correct. I wasn’t 100% sure so I just tested it.

If you use the confirmation version and turn off ‘show when done’ it bypasses the confirmation input.

If you have ‘show when done’ it prompts for confirmation.

If you press on ‘show when done’ you can actually choose between ask each time and a shortcut input so you can use a variable or condition to refine it further (no confirmation when at home for example).