General

Houston was warned by scientists but called them alarmists

Comments

• edited June 2019
    @Tesla2018. You are just not smart enough to understand AOC. Chickens may smell bad and are not treated very well by Tyson but they don’t produce as much methane as cows so they don’t contribute to climate change. Try put some facts together. It makes conversation more interesting.
  • edited June 2019
    Mitch-Sccrendo loves calling everyone stupid that doesnt agree with him. I just expect it from him. He is so out of it that he thought I was serious about an increase in fish population causing higher sea levels!

He needs to prescribe himself some valium to take before he starys reading the forum so he can remain calm. I have much more intense facebook debates with a relative over more controversial subjects like transvestites and other. medical procedures that people have differing opinions about and we dont result to name calling. Other relatives think we hate each other but we just disagree. My mother used to be in tears since me and my brother used to say stuff that really pissed each other off but at least we know how each other felt and we had a better understanding of why we each felt the way we did.

Its interesting to discuss different viewpoints but when people resort to name calling online its because they suck at debating by written communication and type what the worse thing thing that comes to them. Im better at debating online since my mind is trying to listen and plan on replying at the same time when talking in person and I cant concentrate. When I type I already have had time to read and then reply instead of trying to do both at the same time.

Its a shame that we all love Tesla and probably have a lot more things that we agree about. Sccrendo knows a lot about medicine and gave me some helpful advise. Im sure you know a lot about insurance claims with Fema if he ever needed help if he was in a wildfire. Its too bad that we argue and get upset over a few things that we disagree about instead of the things we agree about. It is impossible to find someone that agrees with you on everything, so I dont take anything personally.
  • edited June 2019
    Never ever feed the trolls.

Yes global warming is happening.

Caused by burning fossil fuels.

We are extinguishing millions of species.

Meanwhile, shit for brains spend all their waking hours trolling Tesla owners.

Wake up doofuses. Go give the neighbors a ride. Get them to buy a Tesla.

Vote for Bernie.

GOP is a death cult of the stupidest and least ethical humans in the US.
  • edited June 2019
    Hey 60cc SamO, I've already converted one devout Trumpian at my work. I let him test drive my P85D and he told me he will work on his finances to get a Tesla!
  • edited June 2019
    And the fossil fuel burning continues like a man with lung cancer smoking his cigs.

https://earthsky.org/earth/atmospheric-co2-record-high-may-2019
  • edited June 2019
    I dont think i've seen anyone actually watch an entire sports game of any sort without an alcoholic beverage.
  • edited June 2019
    @Andy. Isn't that a generalization. What is your point anyway?
  • edited June 2019
    Mine is an observation.
  • edited June 2019
    Mine is an experience
    (not really, but it sounded good)
  • edited November -1
    those chinese have been busy!
  • edited July 2019
    2 to 3C rise increases sea level rise. An elegant paper

https://interactive.pri.org/2019/05/antarctica/thwaites-glacier-collapse.html
  • edited July 2019
    Weather moron flagged
  • edited July 2019
    3 feet of hail in Mexico yesterday.
  • edited November -1
    yup, climate change results in extreme weather
  • edited July 2019
    The heated oceans have more water evaporated in the atmosphere and the jetstreams are shifting causing the Climatic Disruption. Of course this my simplified take on it but some experts in the field will put the pieces together in a more eloquent form with data. The Atlantic current shifting as well. This is a real crisis and no matter how much they BS about hoax will not improve the situation.
    I did read that several mines went bankrupt laying off thousands while Hillary actually had a plan to train these people but they prefered charity working at a useless and climate damaging profession. Karma maybe.
    Learn the hard way if you must
  • edited July 2019
    June was hottest month in recorded history. Texas can't sink into the Gulf fast enough.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/june-hottest-month-ever-earth-2019-weather-heatwave-hot-a8984691.html
  • edited July 2019
    Texas is on stable ground compared to California!
  • edited November -1
    Except for their politics and FEMA cheese.
  • edited July 2019
    Lol
  • edited July 2019
    Crop production in California is increasing. They are producing more nuts than ever before.
  • edited July 2019
    @Tesla: So is texas.
  • edited July 2019
    But everything is bigger in Texas.
    I thought Nkyta was a name for a Russian from North Korea!
    Here in Florida we just have cuckoonuts and Trumpkins.
  • edited July 2019
    Too many deniers, trolls and halfwits spamming our threads. Flag them all.
  • edited July 2019
    Mitch your Texas is on stable ground as compared to Texas is correct.
    Now they are waiting for a 5.0 aftershock after the 6.4 with a. chance of a larger one coming soon and buildings are on fire.
    Any chance of a tsunami? AOC needs water so she doesnt have to drink out of a toilet