Washington DC

Norfolk Supercharger?

edited November -1 in Washington DC
I'm heading down from Arlington to Cape Charles this week and in planning the trip in my Model S Norfolk SC does not show on the navigation map. Any idea why this is so? Has anyone used the Norfolk SC recently? It still appears on the superchargersinfo.com Thanks. roy

Comments

• edited October 2017
    It certainly shows on Tesla's website. https://www.tesla.com/findus#/bounds/37.040886,-76.133872,36.820757,-76.3455689?search=supercharger&name=norfolk

Perhaps it does not show on your screen because there are many others superchargers closer (i.e., in view)?
    Another thought is if you have an S60 this charger may be out of range for the car (I am not an expert but I did stay at a Holiday Inn express once!)?
  • edited October 2017
    Did you plot the trip on your map? It should show the most effecient stops.
  • edited November -1
    2A and 2B did not work for me today. Reported to Tesla.
  • edited April 2018
    Model S for Sale: Picking up my Model 3 today at Tyco Road so selling my 2013 Black 60. Car has 39,000 garaged miles and I purchased the extended service agreement last May. Impeccable condition.
    Panoramic roof, 19" wheels, Tech package, Sound Studio Package, Active Air Suspension, supercharger hardware (free supercharging for life of car). Car is located in Arlington, VA. $42,000 (firm) and will include indoor cover plus Tesla roll-on luggage that fits in rear well of trunk. email: [email protected]