Cybertruck

Starting March 15th, Tesla Forums will become read only. To continue the conversation with the Tesla community visit engage.tesla.com.

CyberTruck to haul firewood in the mountains of the Great North Woods

I burn 5 cords of firewood a year in the farmhouse I own in the mountains of the Great North Woods of New Hampshire. Here there is plenty of logs left over that are free to obtain. The woods roads are tough and steep. It is my hope the 3 motor all wheel drive truck will negotiate these roads well. What do you think?

Comments

• what do you normally use to access those properties?
  • My family has been banging around camping, gathering firewood in the mountains in the desert southwest in 2wd pickups for decades.

Depending on weather, I imagine you get much more snow, even the dual motor awd should be good unless you trying to haul all 5 cords through 3 feet of snow at once.
  • I generally walk these mountainous woods logging roads. If not too steep or rocky I mountain bike. I would not attempt this with feets of snow or during springtime deep mud.
  • > @UniverseRebel1 said:
    > I generally walk these mountainous woods logging roads. If not too steep or rocky I mountain bike. I would not attempt this with feets of snow or during springtime deep mud.

Even the dual motor will be more than sufficient.