Model Y

Starting March 15th, Tesla Forums will become read only. To continue the conversation with the Tesla community visit engage.tesla.com.

Worth ordering the Model Y All-Weather Interior & Trunk Liners?

Yes or no and why? - Thanks

Comments

• I have the 3D maxpider. Those are the best in my opinion. They look good and protect the car well!
  • Depends don how you use your car.
  • > @"christian.duenas_98582220" said:
    > I have the 3D maxpider. Those are the best in my opinion. They look good and protect the car well!

hi! thanks for the reply, do they fit well or shift around?> @decoss_98340288 said:
    > Depends don how you use your car.
    >

> @decoss_98340288 said:
    >
  • > @decoss_98340288 said:

do a lot of hiking and trekking dirt/mud
  • > @Anji said:
    > > @decoss_98340288 said:
    > > Depends don how you use your car.
    >
    >
    > do a lot of hiking and trekking dirt/mud
    >
    >

I put the liners from my old car.
    They look bad but they were free and do the job.
    I mainly do outdoor sports too

Be ready to vacuum once in a while in between
  • I just bought the model Y and installed autotailor all weather mats. They are very well-made and look super stylish! Highly recommend. I bought the ones with the red piping for a white interior. Autotailor 5-Seat Tesla Model Y Floor Mats for 2020- All Weather Floor Mats Waterproof Lightweight and Odorless Made in USA-8pcs in Normal https://www.amazon.com/dp/B086ZQ55WR/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glc_fabc_T339FbZB7NSYF
  • i installed the weathertech liners and love them. I live in CO and it's snowy and muddy a lot.
  • I just ordered the maxpider from costco canada.$169 for front an rear seats. was $277 USD + shipping through teslarati. seems to good to be true......if so I guess I use the good ol costco warranty
  • The 3D maxpider fit well and stay in place with no shifting of movement. Pricey but Very happy with them.
  • Ditto on the 3D's. This week had to load a wheelchair and without the 3D rear mat, I expect the felt-like OEM covering would have been scratched. The material used in the car may help with sound deadening but protection with a mat makes best sense.
  • Anyone know if any of the rear seat floor mats will work well with the 7 seat configuration knowing that the second row is on tracks and can slide forward? Or will they come out with mats designed special for the 3rd row optioned model?
  • I recommend Autailor mats. They are priced well, look great, and do the job.
  • I have the complete Tasmanian set and I recommend it.
  • just received the 3d max from costco. very nice, more of a carbon fibre look. fit perfect and super easy to clean because none of those deep rubber ugly grooves like most mats have. very satisfied
  • mislead
    Posted January 13
    just received the 3d max from costco.

Can you provide the item number of Costco or the Link please?
  • 3D MAXpiderMat Floor Liner
    Item # ‌393507‌
    $ 169.99
    costco canada
  • I just received my Tesmanian floor mats. Bad mistake. Don't buy them. If you have a 2021 Model Y, it has a new front seat track configuration. These won't fit. Also the rear seat mats front lip is practically non-existant. So if you spill something its likely it can flow right out the front to under the front seats.