Cybertruck

Tesla Forums are now read only. To continue the conversation with the Tesla community visit engage.tesla.com.

When can we expect our single motor CyberTrucks?

I ordered and paid the $100 deposit for a Cybertruck, single motor. Does anyone have any line of sight when we will get a call to pick up our order? When will Tesla have my Cybertruck produced and delivered?

Comments

• No telling when. Only have the estimates as of now. Which is late 2022.
  • Did you see how massive that factory under construction near Austin? It is massive and taking shape very quickly. I wouldn’t be surprised to see them rolling off the line by this time next year. Most likely by summer 2022.
  • They'll be delivering tri-motors later this year. Maybe even dual motors.
  • i think they moved that out to early 2022. But that the factory would be up and running by the end of this year, just not to a point of being able to deliver them yet.
  • Should see more prototypes out for testing later this year.
  • Per Elon on the earnings call, 2022….
  • If the price holds, and the vehicle is improved with almost a year of experience making it, you'll be getting one heck of a nice truck.
  • > @BlackMagicBabyYoda said:
    > I ordered and paid the $100 deposit for a Cybertruck, single motor. Does anyone have any line of sight when we will get a call to pick up our order? When will Tesla have my Cybertruck produced and delivered?

Probably never, looking at the math. The profitability. The priorities. The sequencing.
    Go ahead and order a dually and take whatever then suits your timeline.
    Just MHO, since I am usually right.