Submitted by kevinwwessell on Sat, 2016-01-30 10:44
I keep getting these two error messages: "Cruise not available" and "Autosteer temporarily unavailable" on my Tesla Model S
1. No matter what speed I'm driving - highway, city street, neighborhood.
2. I have spoken to Tesla roadside assistance and reset my display.
3. I also did a total power shutdown, waited over a minute and then restated the systems with Tesla support.
4. The car is perfectly clean and was just thoroughly washed.
5. All sensors, the radar and the windshield camera are perfectly clean.
What do I do?