Forums

TLSA

TLSA

Is anyone else concerned about how TLSA has performed the past week?

SCCRENDO | 30 July, 2018

NO I am more concerned about TSLA. But I think this is a transient drop in anticipation of earnings

Tesla-David | 30 July, 2018

No concerns as an investor since 2010. Tesla will be fine. I was at Seattle SC last week dropping off our MS for annual service, and saw many M3’s being picked up by new owners. In 5+ years I have never seen so much activity. This is good news IMHO.

EVRider | 30 July, 2018

If there are no unpleasant surprises on the earnings call Wednesday, the price will go back up. If there’s bad news, the price will go down and I’ll buy some more. :-)

mrporter6 | 30 July, 2018

I’m in for the long haul.

mrporter6 | 30 July, 2018

I’m in for the long haul.

carlk | 30 July, 2018

I too am in for the long haul. Not saying I couldn't care less of what they say on the earning call, I'm always interested to know everything of how they are doing, but just not for how TSLA will react to it. I'm only interested of how far Tesla will go in 2020, 2025 and 2030.

COrich | 31 July, 2018

I'm in for the long haul. Looking to by more while it is down.

Rocky_H | 31 July, 2018

Tulsa seems like a very nice city. It seems to be performing fine, as far as I can tell.

JustSaying | 31 July, 2018

Wow, great news Tesla needs more employees and they can provide on the job training!

Yodrak. | 31 July, 2018

"I'm in for the long haul."

I'm not a day trader, but I'm in for the short haul. TSLA is highly volatile, even missing the absolute highs and lows there's enough difference to make money on the roller coaster.

JustSaying | 1 August, 2018

In Todays news conference, Elon stated that absent a "force majeure" event (unforeseeable circumstances) and subject to debt repayment Tesla will be GAAP income and cash flow positive from the 3rd quarter of 2018 FORWARD...
That is a big bold game changing statement and in after hours trading the stock jumped to $335 soon after.
It will soon be revealed the funds "Who wear Short Shorts" and they will have to disclose "We wear Short Shorts" and lost a fortune.
(Thanks to The Royal Teens 1958...)

Rocky_H | 2 August, 2018

I saw the musical Jersey Boys recently and learned that Bob Gaudio, who wrote "Short Shorts" for the Royal Teens then got added to Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons and wrote almost all of their songs.

JustSaying | 2 August, 2018

Forgot all about that... The movie with Christopher Walken is also good.