Took delivery of my Tesla Model 3 yesterday. I'm still grinning! It's an awesome car.
Here's a quick review after about a day hours of ownership. It's definitely the best car I have ever owned. The Sequoia's ride is more comfortable, but I knew that would be the case. I'll be riding my friend's X today to compare it. I want to tweak the tire pressure, but first I have to look online what's the minimum I can go. I know it'll hurt range, but I'm okay with it.
- Beautiful, beautiful car. To be honest, I don't like the X and the S. They look like boats. The 3 is magnificent, though.
- Tesla giggle is a thing. People are taking rides with me just to feel the acceleration.
- The white interior is jaw dropping. So happy I got it.
- The simple dashboard and the single MCU is just perfect.
- Voice recognition technology is top notch. I have a heavy accent and it's not a problem at all. "Navigate to whatever," it always finds it.
- Phone access is working flawless even though I'm really close to the car during the night. No vampire drain so far.
- Charging your car at home: priceless.
- Die cast Model 3 toy car. I'm a reservation holder, but I only reserved it earlier this year. It was a nice surprise.
I'll be calling service to fix them. No deal breakers. I'd rather get my car soon (like yesterday, literally) so I can get the tax credit.
- Two panel gaps: one is on the rear right door and it's hard to close it. One near the left rear light.
- The bottom of the rear trunk (trunk liner?) has creases. Maybe it's normal, but I haven't never seen something like this.
- It looks like whoever cleaned the car had grease (or some black dirt) on their hands. They left finger marks on the white interior, top left, on the driver side. I wonder if it's easy to clean.
- My ICE cars.